[Amatsuki] Actions

Zacznij od początku

"Miss, I know that's you-?!"

He was caught off guard when you dashed through the entrance.

You heard series of footsteps behind you, so you quickened your pace.

'Where's the entrance...?' you asked yourself.

While running, you saw a door and entered it.

Mind clouded with thoughts, you didn't know where to go. You just let your feet bring you anywhere. Anywhere but near the guards.

Your train of thought was interrupted when you saw a light at the end of the corridor you currently are.

Without thinking twice, you followed it. But then, you heard a voice once you reached the end.

A voice that made your heart skip a beat.

"Is everyone enjoying tonight~?"

All in a sudden, all eyes are on you.

The spectators. The guards. All of them. And even the man you've been wanting to see, you also got his attention on you. He's the reason why you did all of those actions.

And now, he's here in front of you.

A moment of silence flew in the whole venue, but the man on the stage interrupted it.

"Uh... Hello there~!" he greeted. Despite being in a shocked state, he still managed to pull a gentle smile on you.

He walked up to you.

Just when he was about to say something, the guards appeared. They ran up to you and held your arms, securing you to avoid any more escaping.

They forced you to come with them. While they were pulling you away, you heard Amatsuki apologise to the audience.

"I'm so sorry for the short interruption. Anyway, let's continue~!"

The guards locked you in a small room. You, out of things to do, just sat on the sofa. You curled into a ball with a small pillow between your legs and arms.

The scene kept on replaying in your mind, making you want to take all of those actions back.

You quietly cursed yourself for doing that but stopped when you fell into a deep slumber.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Please be careful, Amatsuki-san. She may have lost her mind."

"She managed to do that all in just one night."

"Why would she do such things?"

You heard several voices. They were quite faint, but you could still hear them.

"Hey, wake up."