[Amatsuki] Actions

En başından başla

'I need to get inside. (F/n) is waiting for me.' You thought.

Then, a plan came up.

You approached the guard again. You saw his lips curve into a frown.

"What is it, Miss? Didn't I told you to go-"

"Please, Mister!" you cut him mid-sentence.

"No ticket, no en-"

"I have a disease!"

What you said made the guard tilt his head in confusion.

"I... I have a disease and I might die anytime soon. My last wish is just to see Amatsuki-san perform live."

"Wh-What..."

"Please!" you bowed your head.

"What kind of disease?"

You froze, still don't know what to answer his question.

"Um... Err..."

You glanced at him and saw him raise a brow on you once again.

"I... I have a disease called 'Idolus Syndrome'."

The guard just let out a short "Eh?"

"I-I'll die if I didn't see my idol! And that is Amatsuki-san!"

You heard him sigh. "Look, this is no time for jokes, Miss. If you don't have your ticket with you, then I cannot let you enter the venue."

You, once again, shot him a glare before sitting on the bench, muttering "I won't give up."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You did everything you can.

You tried dashing at the entrance while the guard was busy, but it didn't work. You also tried making a commotion in hopes that you'll get everyone's attention and enter the venue without the guard noticing you, but the people around you didn't care, even just a bit. Last but not the least, you cried in front of him, but he didn't pay much attention to you.

Now, time for your last resort.

You ripped your clothes and ruffled your hair to the point that it's almost impossible for a comb to fix it.

To finish it up, you took your lipstick out and used it to draw red spots on your skin.

'It's now or never!'

You hid behind the shadows, not too far from the guard.

You imitated the voices you often watch in paranormal documentaries on YouTube and television.

Once you saw him flinch, you got out of your hiding place. You did your best to cover your whole face with your hair.

"I... I was killed here..." you said in a creepy way.

You observed him through your hair.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Miss, how many times should I tell you that you cannot enter without a ticket?"

"What are you talking about?"

You saw him approaching you.