Chapter 12

Willy's POV

I awake to Y/N's arms around my torso and her head buried against my neck. I stare at the girl. I then look around, it was still night, or early morning. I couldn't tell. Almost everyone is gone, but people are still dancing and selling. I shake her, whispering, "Y/N..Y/N..Wake up.." Her eyes flutter open like butterfly's wings. She looks at me and smiles groggily. I push a little strand of her H/C hair out of her eyes. We sit there looking at each other for a little while.

Suddenly, she speaks, breaking the silence surrounding us. "I..I think I like you, Willy," she says, her face is serious. I blush at her words. The golden light however helps her not spot it. I blink at her eyes that glow. "Really?" I ask. She nods. "Well..I think I like you too," I look away from her soft stare. I stare into the black oblivion. She hugs me tighter than she already did. "I never would of thought the Willy Wonka would like me! That he would fall in love with me!" She giggles. She lays her head against my shoulder again, but once more, she falls asleep.

'What's her deal with falling asleep tonight??' I think to myself. I shrug and pick up the limp girl. I start walking to her house. 'How's Clara gonna respond to me showing up at her house at like two AM with Y/N in my arms!?' I then switch directions and walk towards my factory. I walk in, and find an empty room of mine, where she could sleep on an actual bed. I pull the covers over her and smile. I walk away, finding my way around the twists and turns of the halls to go to my room. I reach the room quickly though and change into silk purple pajamas. I fall asleep against my cloud-like bed.

Your POV

I awake in a strange room. There are pinks and blues and all colors you can think of painted in fun patterns on the walls. "Where am I?" I ask. But no one is around to answer that. I get up, noticing I'm still in my white and golden threaded dress. I walk out of the room, gazing at the all too familiar halls and hearing all to familiar machinery. "Why am I here? What happened last night?" I try to recall, but my brain doesn't want to corroborate. Then I remember something.

"I never would've thought the Willy Wonka would like me! That he would fall in love with me!" I blush at my words from earlier. "Oh god I'm such an idiot for telling him! Wait..I said he fell in...THAT MEANS HE LIKES ME!" I jump and dance around the halls. Stumbling ever so often, yet still dancing, I find my way into a room that looks like a kitchen. I look over and see Willy at the counter in silk, lavender colored pajamas. He's looking into a cabinet full of chocolate bars. He picks one up, without thinking I wrap my arms around him from behind. He jerks slightly and tenses up. He looks down at my hands, noticing it's me he chuckles and relaxes.

"Glad to see you've woken up dear," he says in a sleepy, yet awkwardly hot voice. (Idk anymore.) He turns in my arms so he's facing me. "You like me!" I shout. His face has dashes of pink across it. "Ye-yeah, I understand if last night you were just tired or something like that. It doesn't change my feelings for you though." I let go and stare up at him. I raise an eyebrows him. "You think, I'd just say, 'Oh Mr. Wonka! Have I ever told you how hot I think you are?' Because I was sleepy?" His face turns a more vibrant red. "You never said I was hot," he corrects in a cocky tone. Now, I blush at my own words.

He smirks, grabs another chocolate bar and asks, "How about some breakfast?" "Yes please!" I shout, he chuckles and hands me a chocolate bar. "This is your breakfast?" He stops in his tracks to a table. "Ex-squeeze me? What do you think I'd feed my precious Y/N? Those pencil shavings in cardboard boxes! Ew, no." "Pencil shavings?" I inquire. He nods and look me dead in the eye, "Ya know, cereal. It's always surprised me how people can eat that disgusting stuff and so much of it too! I mean there is a literal name for them and they get put in jail!" My eye brows stitch together in confusion. "Cereal killers." Willy says with a straight face. However, I do not have a straight face. I fall to the floor laughing. He stares at me with the same confusion I just had in my eyes.

"Willy! Oh Willy! That was the best thing I've ever heard!!" I shout in between laughs. He walks over and looks over my laughing self. I see a smirk form and he bends down. "I love your laugh," he says as the smirk grows wider and more visible. I stop laughing to stare at the man in front of me. "Damn, you stopped laughing! I'll have to change that," he starts tickling me and I laugh again, kicking and pushing. We have a little tickle fight that's a lot of fun. We both end up on the floor looking at the ceiling

"We just met, and here we are acting like we've been friends our whole lives! Like we've been together forever," I say. "Yeah, guess you could say we were meant to be!" He says back. I smile, "Or we're in some sort of fan fiction and this is all just a big lie," I giggle out in a sarcastic way. I look up and see Willy move his head and look at nothing, it looks like he's in the office. Meh, I'll ignore it.

"How about I take you home? Clara must be worried sick." Willy asks, staring back up at the ceiling. "But. But. I don't wanna!" I pout, then cringe at that voice. "I mean, if you really want to get rid of me that much..." I let on, getting off the kitchen floor. Only for Willy to pull me down to lay on him, he giggles his adorable giggle. "Nope! You're staying forever!" "But what about my sister?!" I ask. He thinks, "She will live here too! Problem solved. Go pack up, put a for sale sign on your house and live with me! It's that easy." I give him a look that's like I'm done. "It really isn't Willy. But I'll try." He grins a large, crescent moon smile.

Your Sweet LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara