'Whatー Who is the guy with the butt-chin?! He looks like a delinquent!' She thought, getting intimidated by him. His hair was bizarre, his face was hideous, and that grin plastered on his face gave off very strange vibes she never wants to see again!

''We'll start the match with a jump ball.''

The ball was thrown in the air, making her very cautious of literally everything. So many ways for her to accidentally get a broken nose, or to end up in the infirmary. The delinquent-looking guy on the opposing team certainly looked strong, so she knew she shouldn't depend on Hairo that much.

One thing she didn't know was that an incredibly powerful psychic wasn't gonna let that slide, now that she heard her cautious thoughts. No, not in a million years.

Hairo caught the ball, and threw it at the opposing team with all his might, seemingly hoping to knock out a guy. It hit a very...interesting guy, who had green puffy hair and green lips.

''All right!'' She heard one of her teammates shout in excitement. ''We got one player down!'' The team cheered, however, her face was plastered with concern over the class rep, since he was sweating so much after one throw. It seemed very ridiculous, the game only just started!

Was this what he meant when he said that they'll play until they're dripping in sweat!?

''We got the ball this time.'' She saw an opposing student say, before positioning himself to throw at her teammate. However, that teammate was strangely familiar to her.

'That one pink-haired guy!' She thought, not thinking twice about her little nickname towards him, which unintentionally made him focus on that more than the damn ball.

' ''That one pink-haired guy''? Is that how I will be remembered by her? Good grief.'

The ball hit him flat in the face, but he didn't even flinch. He just had a dead-panned expression, he didn't even seem to care that he was out. Fascinating..

''That seemed like it hurt! But he didn't even flinch... He's amazing...!'' She unintentionally mumbled, catching the pinkette off-guard. He certainly didn't want her to think he was some sort of incredibly strong and unique guy, but of course, god wasn't on his side.

''Hold on, Saiki!'' Hairo interrupted the pinkette, or now known as 'Saiki', before he could walk off to the sidelines.

''Were you really trying to catch the ball?'' He questioned him like an interrogator. Saiki nodded, he just wanted this conversation to end so he could leave already.

''Really? Well, no matter. At least you tried.'' Thanks for crediting him, Hairo, but he looked like he didn't really need it. He looked annoyed laced with exhausted at the same time, if that were even possible.

''Where're you going? You're not out.'' Saiki froze in his tracks, and turned to Hairo, seemingly in disbelief with what he heard. 

''The face-safe rule keeps you alive. You're still in the game, Saiki.'' He handed the ball to Saiki, who had a mortified face. He didn't look like he planned more after this.

'I forgot a rule like that existed. Fair enough.' She thought, while her team cheers for him to win. He had an expression that she couldn't tell what he was feeling, but nonetheless, she silently cheered him on as well.

''Saiki! Throw it like you really mean it!'' Hairo yelled out, but Saiki just looked back at Hairo, and gave him the meanest death-stare she'd have ever seen. He was mortified, alright.