Chapter 3 Not the Rescue Planned

Pidge comes to and realizes she's wearing her sports bra, underwear and nothing else. She keeps her eyes closed, trying to take stock of her body. She feels sore yet her injuries seem to be healed. How long has she been out? Where the heck is she? She tried to catalogue the noises around her. Concentrating, it sounds like at least two individuals are around her, speaking a different language and she thinks her arm has stopped bleeding. She can't tell if it's been stitched or just stopped bleeding. While she's sore she isn't in pain. She's definitely cold and feels restraints on her wrists and ankles. She debates opening her eyes but when a door whooshes open, she keeps them closed. After a moment she hears a voice near her ear whisper, "You can open your eyes, I know you are awake."

She slowly opens her eyes, grimacing at the way the light hurts her eyes and head. "Where the hell am I?"

As her vision clears, she sees a very large alien standing close, with humanoid features but all the same definitely not human. It appears male, with a strange yellow glowy skin, with four arms and two legs. His eyes are rather large and bug like but his mouth looks like a humans as well as his body/limbs. He's very tall, probably eight feet at least. She's a little unnerved with how intently he is staring at her. Licking her lips, she whispers, "Don't make me repeat myself. Where...the...hell...am I? Where's my team?"

This alien smiles, revealing sharper than human teeth, "I received your message and have rescued you. You are now mine." Pidge groans, closing her eyes, this cannot be happening. How THE FUCK could her luck be this bad??? She hesitates to open her eyes again, hoping this is just a weird dream brought on by pain and dehydration. Shit hell??

"My name is Keoni, and I am the captain of this ship. I raided the ship you were being held on and I had my medical personnel heal you, so you can be claimed. *pause* You are very beautiful and my second stated you were a paladin of Voltron which means you are brave and strong. A perfect match to me. Our spawn will be a perfect breed."

Pidge hoped her message got out. Because she was not having babies with this dude. She sighs, "Can I have my clothes and some food?"

Keoni runs a hand down her body, causing her to shake. Shit, she does not have the energy for this. But then he nods, slowly, "You will be moved to a secure room and be given garments befitting your status as my future mate. Remember, you owe your life to me."

Fuck that, she's alive because she a fighter. She doesn't owe him a damn thing.

A smaller alien enters and puts some kind of collar on her before removing her restraints. This alien looks like a house cat but human sized. Where is she?!? Pidge can feel that the collar is exerting some kind of power over her, resulting in the fact that it feels like she can't move of her own volition. She's pulled along and put in a huge fancy room, with a type of bed on the floor and connecting bathroom. The lights seem abnormally bright, but she goes in the bathroom and after locking the door, takes a long hot shower. At least the collar is waterproof. She can move but her reactions seem slow and sluggish. Looking at her arm, she thinks they must have glued it. Did they give her blood? Is that even possible??? She knows she had to be down blood from bleeding out.

While the ship is different, she can definitely figure things out. There's no toothpaste so she rinses her mouth out and gets dressed. Then she just stares at her reflection in the mirror. Ugh these clothes. She looks like a sexy pirate. She has a white flows blouse that hangs off her shoulder and dips way to low. Thankfully the shirt has a built in bra so there's that. Then she's wearing a tighter skirt with a jagged edge and boots. No freaking socks which make her crazy because, really who wears boots without socks?!? Who is this woman? What happened?

If her message got out, where's her real team? Did they get it or is she really on her own? Her head hurts and all she knows is she isn't getting married or breeding. But not knowing a few big details mean it's on her to come up with a plan. Soon. Fml.