Chapter One

"How's the video? It look like I kiss you every day or-"

"Jospeh shut up" Yanyan said blushing

"Just kidding. Come here" Joseph said opening his arms, waiting for a hug from the smaller. And he didn't have to wait too long.

"Jos..." call him hugging his lover.

"Yeah babe?"

"Do you think we should tell them that we are together...?" he asked with a worried voice.

"If you don't want to do it, we are not forced" He answered by stroking his hands gently.

"Yes but... In every video that we record, you always try to make it obvious... And I want to do it if it makes you happy" he Whispered sadly.

"You make me happy, not the videos. I'll wait you until you're ready" Joseph said kissing his soft hair.

"You're so patient with me... I'm sorry for making you crazy" Yanyan said tightening his love.

"Babe, why are you so sad today? I have to remind you every day that I love you just by the way you are, and not for what you want to show to the fans?" Joseph said hugging him tightly.

"Why not? I'll be very happy to hear that every day" Yanyan smiled while watching his lover's hands.

"Then I'll say it every day just to make you happy" Joseph squeezed his little hands  smiling gently.

"Jos, I have another question for you..." Yanyan said, sitting next to him.

"Go ahead"

"Do you think that our friends form the For You House will be ok with us?" he ask being worried again.

"Why they won't? I mean, they are our friends, they'll support us as good friends. Right?" Joseph explained.

"Right" he said continuing to look at his hands.

"Yan, you like my hands very much from what I see" Joseph said smiling at his boyfriend.

"I do. They are so big and my little hands fit perfectly in yours, and that's extremely cute and it makes me feel protect when I hold it" he explained with stars in his eyes

"Yan... Can you please stop to be this cute? I can't handle all this cuteness" Joseph said laughing.

"I'll stop only if you tonight you stay here..." Yanyan respond a little bit scared of his reaction

"W-wait... Are you asking me to pass the night... Here? J-just... Here?"
Joseph was a little shocked because Yanyan never asked him something like this because he is too shy.

"Yeah... J-just if you want to..."
Yanyan looked up to see his reaction, and he was happily smiling, so he smiled in turn.

"How can I not want to stay here with you? Of course I'll pass the night with you" responded Joseph hugging him tightly.

"So... If you want you can take a shower, I can do it after you" Yan said getting up to get a pajamas for his boyfriend.

"Yes thanks, I'll be fast"

While Joseph was taking a shower, Yanyan started to think how it would turn the night. He couldn't stop thinking about what Joseph did in the last video. It was so embarrassing, but after this Yanyan noticed that his body want that part of the relationship.
All the boyfriend, before or after, have to do it.

"Yan, I'm done. You can go now"
Joseph interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh, yeah... Now I go"
He showered quickly and then came back to see Joseph, but she was laying on the floor.

"Jos, what are you doing on the floor? Get up" he said and then run to pull him up.

"I was thinking that... That you would have felt uncomfortable sleeping with me, on the same bed..." Joseph said sadly.

"Oh... But you are my boyfriend, how could I feel awkward with you, if I love you? Come here and hug me"
What Joseph said, make Yanyan feel like he's too reserved with his feelings, and he have to externalize  what he think.

"Are you sure about this? If you don't want it, I can sleep on the floor. I already told you that I'll wait you" he said, smiling softly.

"I'm sure Jos, come here. I love you and I want you to sleep on my bed, with me"  He respond smiling.

Joseph arrived in bed and started to hug and kiss him.

"Jos stop, just go to sleep. I'm tired" Yanyan said blushing.

"Yeah, you're right. You danced all day for doing tik toks, of course you're tired" said the biggest one laughing.

Then Joseph hugged him, covering all his body, in the classic spoon position.
Yanyan falled asleep quickly, while grabbing his hands.