"That's it?" Jisu asked again.

"Take super good care." Jennie patted her head and fixed the collar of her shirt. Afterwards she stored the lunchboxes inside of her backpack.

Jisu nodded. She waited a few seconds for more to come but nothing came. So she stared at them again before she walked to the door.

"I'll be back soon."

"Yup. Have fun baby."

The door closed.

Jennie immediately shot Jisoo a look. "Oh my god she knows...!"

"Knows what?" Jisoo munched on an apple.

"Knows about us." Jennie said distressed. "I don't know how, but she does."

"Well maybe she has eyes." Jisoo joked, earning a glare from Jennie. "I mean, oh no, what do we do now?" She said robotic.

"Stop it. This is serious." Jennie shoved her shoulder.

"Do you not want her to know?" Jisoo questioned.

"That's not it. I just don't know if she is mature enough to understand it." Jennie justified.

"She is one of the most mature children I have encountered." Jisoo exclaimed. "And you keep forgetting that she is best friends with Yeji and has no problem with the fact that her moms are not into dads."

Jennie managed to let a laugh slip out of her lips. "Jisoo I'm not worried that she will stone me. I'm worried she won't like it and get bullied for it. Kids can be demons."

"Or they can be angels." Jisoo shrugged. "If she comes after you, which she does, then she won't let anyone push her down without clapping back."

"Maybe you are right." Jennie contemplated.

"Maybe I am." Jisoo spoke smuggish.

Jennie felt the sudden urge to wipe that smirk off Jisoo's face. Therefore she took the apple away, leaving it on the kitchen table.

"I was eating that." Jisoo whined.

"You can eat me instead." She stepped forward, slung her arms around the other's neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"Why thank you..." Jisoo mumbled between kisses, the smirk only getting wider. This was indeed better than an apple.

"Shut up.." Jennie bit the elder's bottom lip, making her wince before her tongue slipped in - teasingly flicking against Jisoo's pink muscle.

"Now you'll get it..." Jisoo smiled and reciprocated the passion, cupping Jennie's cheeks.

"Not today." Jennie grinned and pushed her against the marble kitchen countertop before straddling her.

"Are you sure it's okay here?" Jisoo referred to the counter, in between hungry kisses Jennie showered her with.

"Hm?" Jennie trailed to her neck and planted soft pecks.

Jisoo held the other's hips to stop her from coming closer. "It looks hella expensive."

"Oh that?" Jennie shook her head lightly and brushed Jisoo's hair to one side. "Don't worry about that and relax." She spoke softly, her lips hovering above her neck and warming it with her whispers - consequently giving her goosebumps. Then she bit on the flesh of Jisoo's smooth neck.