Chapter 2: Trouble Home and Away

Start from the beginning

"This is how they found us!"

"But when did they put it there?" Mat asked. "They had no opportunity during our fight in the museum!"

"So it had to have been before that," Sam deduced. "Hmmm... the curators! Jerry, can you check the cameras of the museum before we arrived and find information on a woman named Sasha?"

"Right away!" Jerry exclaimed and checked his files. "Let's see... got it!"

"Well?" asked Clover.

"Her name is Sasha Broadwood. She was a formal archaeologist 7 years ago," Jerry said. "She got fired due to people thinking she was crazy because she believed that she found information related to magic; since then, she has been working as a curator on several museums and other tour guides."

"That's how she knew where to find the obsidian," said Sam. "She searched each old building herself."

"So, why's she replacing stone walls with the obsidian?" Mat asked.

"That's for you four to find out," said Jerry. "I'm picking you up now."

The four spies were sucked through the glove compartment of their car.

5:54 PM – Greece

"Keep an eye open, spies," said Sam.

"It'd be nice to know what to look for, first of all, Sammy," said Clover.

"As long as we stay away from the Greek warriors, I'm all good," said Mat.

"Totally," Alex added.

"I'm picking up something," said Sam as she held her X-Powder.

"Let's hear it, Sammy," said Mat.

"There seems to be some heat signatures two rooms from here," Sam said.

"Ok," Alex declared. "Everybody ready? You all know the plan, right?"

"Yeah!" All 3 exclaimed.

The four went through some rooms until they reach the center of the building. There, they found a dozen of those guys in grey suits gathered in one place with Sasha in the middle. They snuck around to get closer to hear their conversations.

"My plan's going smoothly," Sasha cackled.

"Figures you'd be the brains behind this," Sam declared.

"And we man-handled your chumps at our house!" Mat exclaimed. "After a bit."

"Totally!" Alex exclaimed.

"So, now it's our turn!" Clover added.

With that, the battle commenced.

Our heroes charged in on the 12 men in gray suits, and the four took a gadget from their pockets. It was four heart-shaped explosives that they threw at them. The enemy quickly turned into smoke to avoid the damage.

"Now!" Sam exclaimed.

Clover immediately grabbed a gadget from her jetpack backpack. It was the Insanely Powerful Portable Vacuum and she used it to suck the smoke inside trapping at least 8 of the enemies.

"You fools think you're so good..." Sasha cackled.

The 4 remaining enemies turned back to normal and decided to use weapons from the previous museums – swords, spears, etc.

"Oh geez, I didn't think they could do that!" Mat exclaimed.

"Any plan in mind, Sammy?" asked Clover.