🌧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 🌧

KIM HONJOONG

You and Hongjoong were just getting done with another of your dates. This time, he had insisted on taking you home, although you told him that you could walk the distance yourself.

"We're here," You said as Hongjoong pulled up on your street.

"Awesome."

"Thanks for the date. It was was lovely." You smiled, opening the car door. Hongjoong hopped out, quickly running over to the other side and helping you out like the gentleman he is.

"Are you free anytime next week as well?" He asked you. You nodded, "Yeah. Pretty much all week. I'd be happy to hang out with you again."

Hongjoong smiled, and then realized that your faces were in close proximity of eachother. He suddenly leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to your lips. You were in shock, but immediately responded by wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him back. His lips were soft, ones you have been thinking about kissing for a long time, and it all felt perfect.

Hongjoong pulled away, a small smile playing at his lips. "I'll see you next week, (Y/N)." You nodded, a little dazed from the kiss. You then stumbled all the way up to your house, shutting the door behind you and letting out a squeal.

● PARK SEONGHWA ●

You had run into him again, of course at the same café that he worked at when you met. He was currently on break, so you had walked in just at the right time. He quickly lead you to a booth, sliding into the seat next to you, rather than the one right in front.

"How have you been?" Seonghwa asked you. "Amazing. You?" You replied, earning a little chuckle from the male.

"Good, but I've been thinking about something..." Seonghwa responded. You arched your eyebrow, "Really? About what?"

Suddenly, Seonghwa had you pressed against the wall of the booth, his face inches from yours.

"Kissing you." He said in your ear lowly, nipping at your earlobe slightly. You blushed, not sure what to say.

"Well, can I?" He asked you.

You hesitated, but then nodded, and then there was a pair of lips moving against your own roughly.

He was rough, but at the same time he put so much emotion into it. Just when you thought it would never end, he pulled away, looking at you in the eyes.

"I've wanted to do that for a while."

JEONG YUNHO

You and Yunho strolled through the park, hand-in-hand, just enjoying the nature around you as well as the company you gave each other.

Once you both came to a small pond with a bench next to it, he stopped you, pulling you closer to his chest.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, staring down at you with the sweetest smile. He slowly closed his eyes, starting to lean in as you did the same. Your lips collided, and your hands immediately went up to his fluffy hair.

It was a brief kiss, one he pulled away from quickly, but it was still the best kiss you've ever experienced.

KANG YEOSANG

You were at a restaurant with Yeosang, a very expensive one near where you lived, and you were both getting ready to pay the bill.

You took out your credit card, leaning forward so that you could put it into the pocket of the little book they put the bill in. Yeosang also leaned forward at the same time, and your lips collided into an accidental kiss.

He pulled away quickly, hiding his flustered face behind his hands, "Shit, I'm so sorry..."

You felt your face get hot, and you waved your hand hastily, dismissing his apology, "It's okay! I should have... been more careful."

The waitress then came back and took your bill. Yeosang rested his elbow on the table and stared at you, no longer flustered, now confident.

"We could do that again if you'd like."

CHOI SAN

San dragged you out of the restaurant. After having eaten and paid the bill, he thought that he might be ready to do what he'd been planning on doing ever since he met you at the bowling alley.

His grip on your wrist was firm, though he made sure not to hurt you in any way. You got to his car, and instead of opening the door and letting you get inside, he gently pushed you up against it, his body pressing into yours.

"I want to kiss you." Was all he said as his lips collided with yours into what you thought was the world's sweetest kiss.

SONG MINGI

You and Mingi were watching a movie at his apartment. His couch was a mess of limbs and blankets as you two cuddled and watched the movie.

Suddenly, you felt his eyes trail down your face, over your lips. You pretended not to notice, but it was almost impossible when he tilted your chin up to look at him.

"Can I... kiss you?" He asked shyly. You chuckled, then nodded.

He smiled, then pressed his lips against yours. You felt the world melting away, completely forgotten as you got lost in the feeling of his lips on yours.

JUNG WOOYOUNG

Your date with Wooyoung wasn't exactly going as planned. He had spilled his drink on you by accident, which wasn't a big deal to you, of course, but when he was brought another one, he spilled it all over himself this time.

He looked down in embarrassment as he wiped down the seat with napkins. You pursed your lips, feeling really bad for the poor boy.

Once the dinner had ended, the two of you walked out of the restaurant. He led you to where he parked his car, but then suddenly stopped.

"I'm really sorry about tonight. I was just really nervous and I know I fucked everything up—"

You cut him off, chuckling and pressing a kiss to his lips, leaving him dumbfounded.

"I forgive you, Wooyoung."

CHOI JONGHO

Your date with Jongho turned out to be very pleasant, to your surprise. You guys went around town to all kinds of stores and such, hand-in-hand and talking and joking around like there was no tomorrow.

Once he got to your apartment complex, he spun you around, making you knock right into his chest. You blushed a light shade of pink, looking up at him in confusion.

"I had fun today." Jongho said.

You felt his face get closer and closer, and before you knew it, he captured your lips into a passionate kiss. It was a bit sloppy, and it looked like he hadn't done it before, but it was still one of the best feelings you had ever experienced.