Geralt glared at her as he took a bite of deer meat that he had cook on his open fire, "So you were just going to watch. Happy to be entertainment for you." He mumbled. Velorina smiled softly to him, causing Geralt to swallow hard. He always did like her smile, when they were around others she was very aloof, must be a vampire trait Geralt simply concluded. How ever when they were together, that smile always made his chest hurt and his mind go blank even as a child he was captivated by that special smile. Velorina watched the emotion play on Geralt face, "You ok tea cup?" She asked. Just like that Geralt snapped out of his stupa, "Will you stop that." He grunted in annoyance like he always does when she call him that name, "It's my favorite nickname for you." She insisted with a shrugged. She then stood up, putting her hands on her hips, "So are we going into town then?" She asked. 

Geralt nod his head, "Sure." He said. He walked over to Roach climbing on the saddle, he then held his hand out to his friend who gave him a blank look, "I refuse, I don't mind walking." Velorina smugly said as she begin to walk in front of the horse, Geralt pursed his lips as he followed. Roach shook her head letting out a snort, "I know Roach. Pride will get her killed." Geralt mumbled. "Did you say something?" Velorina asked him with a sideways glare, "Nothing, nothing." He said. The two friends went into an easy conversation on their journey to Blavikin, it wasn't a long journey at least to the two of them anyway. When they got close to the town they feel into silence, Gearalt tied Roach near an Inn as he lead Velorina inside holding the door open for her. She smiled at him in thanks, Geralt paused before he followed behind Velorina. The place got quiet as soon as they saw him enter, some people took a glance at the Vampire with the strange hair. In the sunlight made her blue hair stuck out, just as much as his white hair stick out no matter the lighting. 

Velorina allowed Geralt to take control of the situation, she eyed the whole tavern from behind him as she leaned against the bar her back facing the plump woman who tried to assist the Witcher. "What will it be?" She asked. "Point me to the alderman's house." Geralt simply told the woman. The woman begin to give the directions to him when the owner interrupted her, "Isadora!" He shouted. The woman paused, walking away without opening her mouth, Velorina stared at her when she walked passed, seeing her exit just as quietly as the Vampire entered. "We don't want your kind here Witcher." The man growled. Velorina face remained stoned as she kept her back to the man, she was trying to find her next meal, unfortunately these people blood was to poor for her taste. A man even had the gulls to wink at her, Velorina gave him a closed smile and a wink.

Geralt grunt to himself seeing the interaction before addressing the Inn owner, "The alderman, tell me where he is and i'll be on my way." Geralt simply said, he too wanting to get out of place just as quickly as the people want him gone, he will never understand why they just don't tell him what he wants to know. The sooner they tell him, the sooner he will leave, of course we are talking about humans after. "You don't give the orders around here, you mutant son of a bitch." A random man said as he approached the Witcher. Velorina and Geralt stared at the man who only smirked, "You hear that, go. On your own or at the end of a rope, your choice." Velorina continue to eyed the man who glared at Geralt back, "Not a hard choice." Geralt said to the Inn keeper, he looked to Velorina who only stared at the man with distaste, "Val-" Geralt was soon cut off by the random man, "Yeah, fuck that. Kill him with your bare hands if you have to." Gearalt fully turned to the man with a deadpan stare, Velorina scuffed as she looked down at her boots, it was like people just realized she was there and begin to stare openly at the well dressed woman, who now looked very out of place herself.

The man group started to stand, Velorina looked at the crew and wonder what they are here for. They didn't smell like they were from around here, she glared at the men when they commented, "C'mon Witcher. You're not scared of us are ya?" The crew started to come closer to Geralt who only stared in annoyance at this point. Velorina knew Geralt can handle a bunch of humans, but she had to admit they had some balls to want to even threaten a Witcher, "Show us what you-" The man was cut off by the woman that Velorina was watching when they entered, "Can you not leave it alone for a moment?" She asked. Velorina saw the men deflate a bit, she turned her attention to the woman then back to the men in wonder, "Witcher can't be trusted." The Inn owner started to say only to be cut off by the woman stern talking, "I'm not speaking to you." She said. Velorina smirked seeing the Inn Owner glare at the rude lady, she sigh looking down licking her lips, her thirst was beginning to get out of control but she refused to leave Geralt side. Not because he couldn't handle himself, but because she like watching him fight no matter the monster.

Geralt looked at the woman who sigh, "I apologize for my man's interference in your day." She said with genuine fate. Velorina looked off the side with a smile, "Hopefully he can approve his behavior by tomorrow's market." She finished while eyeing her men. Geralt looked to his friend who head was turned away from the situation, he can see her smiling for what he wasn't sure, "Sorry Renfri." The man said to the woman, who name was Renfri. Velorina looked as the crew disperse, she looked to Geralt who looked at the woman, she gently nudge him causing him to give her his full attention, "I must go now tea cup. Try not to get into anymore trouble, ok." She quietly said to him. Geralt nod his head, Velorina smiled at him her hand gently gliding away from his as she moved. Geralt watched as she swiftly walked out the Inn, without anyone noticing, "Beer for my friend here, and one for me." Renfri said. Geralt turned around as she made the offer, "Do you want breakfast?" She asked the Witcher.