Ch 2

3 minutes later

Kira: Hello?

Bang: Hey, Kira. Long time no see, man.

Kira: Bang! I missed you. Where's Beep? I need to talk to her about these story ideas. Some of them are LoveHeart's and some of them are mine.

Bang: Whoa. So not cool.

Beep: What's not cool?

Kira: This. You're telling Ruby to copy my story ideas.

Beep: I never told her to copy them. I told her to right them her own way.

Kira: Well, it sounds like you are.

20 minutes later

Beep, Bang and Kira: (Arguing)

Bing: Huh?

Bang: Beep, look. We're so sorry. Can you forgive us?

Beep: (Sobbing) PLEASE!! I JUST DON'T KNOW!! BUT I DO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE KIRA MOER THAN ME!!

Bang: N-No. I (Cries)

Bing: Hey! Beep, Don't talk to Bang like that! He's your boyfriend! Why are you being so rude to him?! You're making him cry!

Beep: (Sobbing) AND WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING THEM AND NOT ME?!! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!

Bing: Ugh!! Never mind! You're a bully!

Beep: (Sobbing) WHAT?! NO I AM NOT!!

Bang: (Crying) That's it! I'm done with you! Goodbye loser.

Beep: (Sobbing) WHAT?! NO!! YOU CAN'T BE DONE WITH ME!!

Bang: Yes I can. Because you deserve it.

Beep: (Sobbing) BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!

Ruby: Ok. I hate to interrupt but what the heck is going on here? And why you guys crying?

Beep: (Sobbing) IF YOU WANNA KNOW...I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR STORIES BY GIVING YOU SOME IDEAS!! BUT NO ONE SUPPORTED THEM!!

Ruby: I think that's because they were someone else's ideas.

Beep: (Sobbing) I NEVER SAID COPY THEM!! ALL I SAID WAS DO THEM IN YOUR OWN WAY!!

Kira: Well, It ain't my fault.

Ruby: Kira, she needs some time alone. Let's go.

Bing: Yeah. I'm leaving you alone too, Beep. You don't deserve to be my friend.

Beep: Wait! Bing, No!

Bing: I DON'T CARE, LOSER!!

Bo: Uh...I'm gonna leave too.

Beep: Bo! Wait! Come back! Well, at least you're still down here, Bang.

Bang: Didn't you hear me before? I said we are done! You don't deserve me as your boyfriend or just a friend. I'm breaking up with you, Beep. And there's nothing you can say or do to convince me to change my mind.

Beep: But Bang, (Hugs) You can't leave me too.

Bang: GET THE HECK OFF ME!! YOU DON'T DESERVE ME!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU!! GOODBYE, UGLY LOSER!! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!! I'M BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!!

Beep: (sniffing) FINE!! (Sighs) M-Maybe I should call Kylie. She's always there for me no matter what happens.

Beep dial Kylie's phone number and waited for her to answer. She tried for half and hour but Kylie didn't pick up her cell.

Beep: (Crying) Oh. What do I do now? N-Now Kylie doesn't wanna talk to me. I-I'm alone.