The Night

It was the night before her first day of high school and she was nervous. Mary was a girl who was a freshman in Moonlight Magnet School. Mary stay up all night texting her friend Amber. They talked and talked until midnight, when Mary's mom came in the room and yelled, "Boo-boo(Mary's nick-name),ya know what time it is now!. And ya have school tomorrow,so go to bed! So Mary text Amber good-night and went to bed. On that night Mary had a very scary dream. She dream that when she got to her school, and to her first class, and there was no one except a headless(no head) teacher.Mary was so scared, she screamed so loud that the teacher heard her and start to walk toward her. Then.................she woke up with her face all sweat like she has a fever. She looked at the clock and it was 5:52 almost 6:00. Her bus came at 7:10 so she better hurry. Then Mary went to take the shower. After 30 minutes (finish taking shower ) she put on her clothes. She decided to wear a summer white T-shirt and a pink short. It was 6:45 already so she did a quick fish-tail braid and put lotion on her face and mascara on her lashes. Mary didn't eat breakfast  and decide to put on her new pink sandal. It was 7:05, she start heading to her bus stop and say good-bye to her parents. Mary got to her bus stop and no one was there. It reminded her of her dream the day before. WAS HER DREAM TRUE OR IS IT JUST A DREAM?