Russian Roulette.

Start from the beginning

The scene was absolutely heartwarming, but not for Seulgi. By now, she was enraged and seeing the couple interact in this way made her even hate Irene. There was nothing right with playing with a person’s feelings and even if the hunter passed only days with the girls, they held a special place in her heart. The monolided girl angrily stormed through the house, looking for the witch and found her in the kitchen, looking out of the window that was above the sink.

“Now’s not a good time, Seulgi” Irene said, eyes glued to the window.

“You don’t get to tell me when I can or can’t speak” Seulgi grunted. “Look at me!” She snapped, clenched fists. She just couldn’t stand injustice.

“Can you calm down? I would never physically hurt Joy, she was spying on me, I just wanted to scare her off”

“Irene, look at me” The monolided girl requested once again, but this time she unclenched her fists as she sensed something was wrong.

The leader sighed upon not being able to get Seulgi off of her, lowered her head and turned around to face her. The hunter could see the trail of tears marked on the beauty’s cheeks, she frowned, remembering the time when the witch snapped at her for crying.

“Why are you crying?” Hunter Kang asked, almost with a soft tone.

“Why do you care? I thought you were here to nag at me and tell me how much you hate me now” Irene said, her hopes where lost and tears were falling.

“It wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t ask you how you’re feeling” The younger said, slowly getting closer to the leader. “I already know you tried to push Joy away, but why push me?”

“I don’t understand” The beauty mumbled, confused.

“I came here hating you… that’s true, but I’ve never seen you cry and I convinced myself you were emotionless… why are you crying?” The taller said, leaning her head lower and closer to the small witch.

“You could never love me” The tiny beauty sobbed, covering her face in embarrassment.

“Love?” Seulgi asked, she was far beyond confused now. “I’m flattered, Irene, but we only met two days ago… how can you love me?”

“You don’t understand” The leader said, regulating her breathing.

“Then make me understand” Hunter Kang almost pleaded, gently gripping the witch’s chin between her thumb and index finger, slowly lifting her head to have better eye contact.

“Stop…”

The monolided girl surely was confused by her own actions, she was never bold, maybe a little flirty but never this touchy. Irene was even more confused, it’s true that she wanted Seulgi for herself, hoped for her to fall in love after all that they have been through, but now that she had her, she wasn’t sure of anything. The hunter didn’t take her eyes off of the porcelain skinned beauty in front of her, instead she analyzed every inch of her face, she got hypnotized by her features, got high on her eyes and was drunk on her scent. The small leader was perpetually lost in those feline eyes of Seulgi’s, eyes that weren’t threatening despite their sharp nature, eyes that were gazing tenderly at her, making her blush.

For a moment, they ignored their situation. Ignored that they were trapped in the house, ignored what Irene just did, ignored that naturally, they were enemies. “You know, the first time I saw you I thought you were beautiful… and as the days passed I only developed more feelings for you… feelings that I might not understand and that are difficult to express… to the point where I thought you put a spell on me” Hunter Kang chuckled. “But now I don’t think that’s the case, because you wouldn’t be talking about love”