Asch × Human!Reader

Hello! If you have a idea for a oneshot or want a type of oneshot, let me know! Enjoy!
Heavily inspired by the song 'I Am Falling for You' by Loving Caliber.

Asch's POV
"You know, I met you in the dark, it was a Saturday night. And there was something about you cause you got stuck in my mind." I blurted. Me and (Y/n) had been cuddling and we were just lying around, but my mind was far behind. "Why are you thinking about that night right now?" She asked. I shrugged. "I don't know what I said or told you, but the next thing I knew is that I held you in my arms and you asked what should we do." (Y/n) smiled, clearly remembering what I didn't. "You said 'You can do what you want to with me, yeah I won't mind. As long as you stay with me I'm alright.'" I smiled faintly. "And then I told you something else." She snorted at my bad memory. "You told me you wanted to hold me and complimented me on my clothing." I started to grin, thinking about how drunk I must have been. "Didn't we go out of the club?" She asked innocently. At this point, I was blushing and smirking, which probably looked weird. "Yes, we did. We got out of the club and started walking the streets, and then we stopped for a while and you asked 'Do you wanna kiss me?'" I laughed. "I remember thinking 'Is this really happening?'" "Why?" She asked, honestly confused. "I never thought I'd meet someone so beautiful. I couldn't quite believe it, it was magical." I admitted. I took a strand of her hair in my hand, running my fingers through it and twriling it around my fingers. "It's funny, I met you in the dark, and we've grown into such a array of light." She sighed contently. "I love you more than my world and yours combined, you know that right?" I ask, pulling her into my chest. "Of course, you idiot. I love you more then anything in the world, even Johnny." She replied. I growled. "You better love me more then that stupid, ugly spirit." She laughed, it was like music to my ears. "Of course I do, my cuddlebug."