Maleficent

Hades speech shocked the whole room, they all thought he was nothing but a soulless villain.
"Oh please, you're suppose to be the evilest villain and now you're telling me you were good this whole time?" Maleficent said to him.
Hades shrugged his shoulders. "Good? I don't know about that, I mean I still hate my brother and his stupid family but if it means I can get off that miserable island and give Harmony a better life, then why not?"
Maleficent rolled her eyes and waved her hand. "Well if that's the case guess I'm villain number one again and I'm not going to change my plan."
"In that case." Fairy Godmother started waving the wand. "Bibbidi Bobbidi.."

"Boo." Maleficent's scepter glowed and almost everyone in the room froze except Maleficent, Hades, Harmony and her friends.
"Impressive." Hades said as he removed Ben's dad's glasses.
Maleficent messed with a few others. "Where to begin? I know, with this!" She pointed the wand at Mal making Ben's ring fly off her finger and around the wand. "PERFECT FIT!" She went over to Ben and slapped his face. "Falling in love is weak and ridiculous. It's not what you want Mal."
"You don't know what I want." Mal said lightly crying. "Mom have you ever asked me what I want? I'm not you."
"I've spent years and years and years, and years of practice being evil."
"How old are you?" Harmony asked raising a brow making Hades chuckle a bit.
Maleficent glared at Harmony but stopped when Hades gave her an evil look making her back off and turn back to Mal. "But you'll get there."
"No, I will not." Mal promised. "And I really really wish you haven't gotten there yourself. Love is weak and ridiculous, it's actually really amazing."
"I know one thing young lady, you have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent shouted at her.
Mal's teary eyes started to dry as she reached out her hand. "AND NOW I COMMAND WAND TO MY HAND!" To her surprise the wand actually came to her. "IT WORKED!"
"GIVE ME THE WAND!! GIVE ME THAT WAND!!" Maleficent demanded.
"Hold on Mal." Carlos stood next to Mal and said softly. "Maybe good is more powerful than evil."
"Oh please, you're killing me." Maleficent laughed before she actually barked making Dude jump and start licking her. "Oh breath breath breath." She said disgusted. "Get off me."
Jay jumped forward and tried to get the scepter away from Maleficent, but she just grinned and felt his arms. "Gaston should be jealous." With that she tossed him to the floor.
Harmony glared and started throwing fireballs at Maleficent. Maleficent tried dodging them as she shrieked. "Hades! Control your child!"
Hades just looked bored as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and said softly. "Stop, no, bad girl Harmony, don't set the old bag on Fire." But when Harmony continued he just shrugged. "Well I tried."
"ENOUGH!!" Maleficent screamed outraged as green smoke surrounded her. "You will all regret this!!" In that moment her dragon formed appear.
Harmony sighed. "Mal, your mom's stupidity never stops amazing me." She said smirking before cracking her knuckles. "So we're playing with fire now huh? Fine with me." Maleficent breathed fire at Harmony but fire came out of Harmony's hands and it was way stronger than Maleficent's which made her mouth burn. Harmony smirked and lightly blew on her finger tips. "Never fight fire with a Goddess of Fire."
Hades still watching from the sidelines gave a small grin and said to the frozen people next to him. "That's my girl."
Evie ran over. "Magic mirror shine a bright light." Maleficent screamed and fell to the floor nearly blind now.
Mal moved Evie and Harmony behind her. "LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!!" She looked her mom in the eye. "It's between you and me mother." Mal started doing a chant as her eyes glew having another stare off with her mother before Maleficent let out a roar before she shrunk to the size of a mouse.
"Did you do that?" Harmony asked Mal.
"I don't know."
Fairy Godmother became unfrozen and ran up to them. "No, your mother did, she shank down to the size of love in her heart. That's why it's so itty-bitty.''
"She going to be like that forever?" Mal asked.
"Well... forever is a long time, but you learned to love. Maybe so will she."
Hades came up laughing at Maleficent. "I knew you were going to be defeated but not like this." He laughed almost falling over.