Punishment

"Oh you're gonna get it!" I yelled at Edd, slamming my front door shut.

"I hope I do." He giggles, skipping into the living room.

"We were in the middle of church and you go and start grabbin at me through my jeans!" I yell at him again.

"Well I apologize for my sexual appetite, and it's not like I believe in the religion anyway." He said snidly, crossing his arms.

"For an insanely smart kid, that was a stupid thing to do. Looks like you're gonna need some punishment." I say in a bitter tone while walking towards him.

I picked him up and putting the scrawny body over my shoulder. I started to head up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Kevin! What are you doing? Put me down this instant!" He yelled, jolting around on my shoulder. But my strong grip wasn't going to let him go anywhere.

"Nah, Double Dork. You're getting your punishment." I said nonchalantly.

We finally get to the bedroom and I put him down on the bed. I climbed onto the bed and stood over him, knees on either side of his hips and my one hand pinning his wrists against the bed.

"What are you going to do, Big Boy?" He says with a soft voice and innocent look on his face. But we both know he is not innocent.

"Fuck, Edd, why do you have to turn me on like that." I whisper with a husky voice, quickly slamming my lips into his.

The room filled with moans as we entered a hot makeout secession. I slipped my knee through his legs, rubbing against his pretty noticeable bulge sticking out from his nice, tight, dress pants.

"Ah!" He moaned, leaving his mouth open for me to quickly slip in my tongue.

God, he's so fucking sexy.

Our tongues rubbed together, trying to get as much friction as they can. I moved my knee and replaced it with my free hand, grabbing at him like he did to me in church. I broke the kiss and moved down to his neck.

"Oh, Kevin! Don't stop!" He whisper yelled through gasping breath.

I ran my tongue along his jaw line and up to his lower lip, making it quiver.

His reactions are going to be the end of me I swear.

I dropped my hips down on his, and started to rub our bulges together, slow but heavy.

"Oh good lord." He gasped throwing his head back, letting out a wild moan.

I lifted my hips from his, hearing a whine from under me. I removed my hand from his wrists and quickly went to unbutton his pants, peeling them off his slender legs. I moved my face down to his bulge and and lightly bit at it through his boxer briefs. I took up at him to see his face all red, obviously embarrassed, but there's no reason for him to be. I run one last lick up his shaft, making his hips shake, and I put my fingers under his waist band, pulling his boxers off, exposing his hard on. It's a pretty descent size for a small boy. After I do this he leans up and starts to take off his tie and button up shirt, leaving himself stark naked, except for his hat. Not waiting for him to lay back down, I wrap my mouth around his erection.

"Oh, fuck, Kevin." He says, biting his lip, pulling at my red hair.

I remove my mouth from his throbbing erection and look up at him.

"What a dirty mouth you have." I say smirking at him.

"Says the one sucking me off."  He says in a low voice with a blush smeared across his face.

"Heh, guess you're right." I respond to him and the continuing where I left off.

I bobbed up and down on him, as he ran his hand through my hair, sometimes pulling at it when I hit certain sensitive sections of that area.

"Ah, Kevin, I uh ah, want you." He just barely speaks.

I remove my mouth and replace it with my hand.

"Where do you want me?" I really want him to say it.

He looks down at me and stares me in the eyes.

"I want you inside me." He says with no shame.

I moved my hand up to his face, pointing my two fingers out at him.

"Suck."

He does what I said and wraps his mouth around my fingers. He looked so hot doing that. He finished and I took my fingers from his mouth and moved them to his entrance. He laid back down and waited for me. I ran my fingers around his hole and then stuck them in, hearing an immediate moan of mixed pain and pleasure from Edd. I picked up the pace and loosened the entryway. I removed my fingers and quickly took off my sweater and jeans, exposing my play toy. I lined myself up with his enterance and pushed myself in.

"Ah! Thanks-s for t-the warning." He stammers.

"I told you I was punishing you." I smirk and lean down to kiss him.

He wraps his legs around my hips as I push myself in and out of him. He leans his head up and starts to suck on my neck, turning me on even more and definitely leaving marks. I went faster, slamming myself in him.  He ran his tongue along my collar bones, repetitively going over spots that made me moan the most.

"Kevin." He calls.

"Y-Yeah?" I respond through shaky breath.

"Let me ride." He says boldly.

"Heh?" I respond confused. And before I know it, he flips me on my back, and he's sitting on my hips with my hard on still within him. How he did that I have no idea.

"You've done a lot of work already, so why don't I take charge for a bit, hmm?" He says seductively to me, while stroking my chest with him finger tips.

"Uh, yeah, sure Edd" I said back to him, not really sure what I was supposed to say.

"Excellent." He says, closing his eyes, and starting to work his hips on me. He pushes himself up and down on me, with this hands supporting himself on my rock hard abs.

"Ah!" He yelps from extreme ecstasy, obviously finding his prostate.

His facial expression at that point could have made me cum. His eyes tightly shut, mouth halfway open, face bright red, and hat almost falling off, having strands of jet black hair fall to the nape of his neck.

I can't hold back any longer.

I flip him back over to missionary position, and ram into him as fast as I can.

"K-Kevin?" He calls out.

"Yeah?" I respond, putting my hand under his chin, stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"I'm uh going to, ah, climax." He stammers

"Go ahead, babe." I give him permission, and then start kissing his neck.

"Ah!" He lets out a wild moan, cumming onto our stomachs. His hole compresses around my erection causing me to cum inside him, some coming out and onto the bed sheets. I road out my orgasm and pull out of him. I lift my body up and give Edd a kiss before laying down next to him. I pull him into my arms and cuddle his warm shaky body. I stroke my hand through his partly uncovered hair.

"We can clean up later." I say, nuzzling my face into his neck.

"That's fine." He says before we both drift to sleep.

- - - - -     - - - - -      - - - - -      - - - - -
Never ever write a smut in a car with family members in it because you want to like squeal to what you're writing and you can't because they'll ask questions and it's just not good.

But anyways what did you guys think? Good? Bad?

Thanks for reading! (: