First day of hell (10th grade)

Tristas pov

Ahhhh the day has finally come. A day that I seriously dreaded but I was kinda excited. I was ready to see my besties I hope I have classes with them. But anyways. Today the first day of 10th grade. Yes I was scared. Scared asf. But I wasn't worried about the teachers because Mattia had told me that most of them are very kind and chill. Let's just pray I get the teachers he was talking about.
*beep beep beep* 5:35 am

"Holy shit" I say as I get up to turn of my alarm on my phone. I got up and raced to the bathroom. I felt like my bladder was gonna bust. I did my business and washed my hands and face. Then jumped in the shower. I wouldn't wake anyone up Bc I'm in the basement. I got out of the shower and raced to my room. Holy shit I was cold. But anyway I put on some black pants and a simple multicolored crop top paired with my white airforces. Then I flat ironed my hair and did light makeup. That consisted of mascara, concealer on my little problems, lip bomb, and powder to set my concealer with.
(Da fit)

  Once I got done u glanced at the time

Once I got done u glanced at the time. It was 6:48. We didn't have to be at school till 8:30 but mattia and I always left the house around 7:30 so we could chill with friends Before 1st period.

I went upstairs and was greeted by my mom and dad.

"Good-morning mama, papa." I say as I grab waffles out of the freezer.

"Good morning amor!" My mom said while focusing making Lucas lunch.

"Good morning Trista!" Papa said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"aw look at our babygirl growing up so fast." My mom exclaimed.

"I know it was just like yesterday we where in the hospital." My papa replied

"O my lord stop, your making me feel old" I say as I pop my waffles in the toaster.

"Ok hunny well I'm heading out I love you guys." Papa said as he kissed my mom and then came over and kissed me on the cheek and headed out the door.

Then the giant woke up. Like he's a fucking giant compared to me. I'm 5'3 and he's 6'1. Like why couldn't I be a little bit taller. He always makes fun of my height. But it's whatever. I guess.

"Good morning mama." He said as he put his bag down on the table.

"Good morning amore" she said patting him on the back. You could say mattia was a mamas boy.

"Good morning baby sister." He said hugging me.

"Good morning hermano." I said hugging him back.

"Mama she's growing up on us. Now I can't make fun her of because she's not a freshman." He said as he sat down.

"Hey stop your only a year older and plus I was like you when where a freshman, confused and scared." I said poking my bottom lip out.

"Oh be quiet." He said laughing.

After about 10 minutes we said our goodbyes. Our mom gave us our good luck hugs and we were on our way out of the house.

"This year is gonna be ass I can already tell" I say while getting into the passenger seat

"Nah it wasn't that bad. As long as you prove yourself to the teachers it will be all good." He said giving a reasureing smile.

"Yea let's hope" I said returning the smile.

I loved the bond I had with my brother. I knew I would always have someone to lean on when I needed him. The only part I hate about talking to him about my problems is that it it involves a boy in any type of way. When he sees them. Yea you've probably guessed. He confronts them. But I don't care. It's honestly funny seeing how scared all my ex's are of him. Right now I'm with a boy named Nick. Mattia Don't like him but he acts like he dose.

After about 15 mins in the car we reached the school. All we did was jam out to Playboi Cardi and lil uzi. Let's just say we sung until we where out of breath. Then we talked about soccer. Yk the same shit we always talk about.

"Yooo mattia." I heard in the distance as we got out of the car. I turned to see the little Japanese boy kairi.

"Hey papi." Mattia said. I was really questioning his sexulality for a sec. I looked at him weird.

"I was just playing chill out damn." He said as we walked to the rest of the group.

"Yea ok." I say as we reached the rest of the boys.

"Hey Mattia, and tristaaaa." Alejandro said as he hugged me.

"Hey bestie." I said turning hugging him back.

"Ok can I have my Bestfriend back now?" Mattia said laughing.

"No you can't." Ale said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh I gtg and meet the girls. Bye tia, ale, Alvaro."

"Bye" they all said as I walked away.

I wasn't close to the whole group just Ale and varo. That was basically it. I didn't put in any effort to get close to roshaun, Robert,kairi, or mike. But I wanted to get close with roshuan. We talked when he came over but just small talk. Like "hey how are you" "how's soccer" just things like that. On the other hand kairi acted like he hated me. For no reason at all. But it's whatever I don't care at this point. I have more things to worry about.

After I walked away from them I went to the front and saw my friend group. Kinney, Trinity, and sheyli. I loved my girls. We were nice. But the only reason I was popular was because everyone knew I was mattias little sister. Most of the girls would come up to me and say "can you please hook me up with your brother." Like hell no i cannot. That's my brother your Talking about wtf. But it's whatever Ig. Everyday me kinnely sheyli and trinity sat with the boys at lunch. I think mattia has a crush on trinity. He always talks about her to me . Matter in fact I know he has a crush on her. He has every since we have been in 8th grade and he was a freshman. I've known her ever since 6th grade but. Let's just say she was a bit. Ugly back then.
But now she is gorg. She's the pretty Asian girl in the group. But here's the problem with her dating mattia. She has a boyfriend. I know that's kinda sad. But I liked it that way. It would be weird if my Bestfriend was dating my brother. Like what if he stole her from me. I would fr kill him. I'm not joking.

My day slowly dragged by. I had most of my classes with sheyli and kinnely. Thank god. But sadly I only had 2 with trinity but I guess it was good because those where the classes I didn't have kinnley or sheyli in . So u knew at least 1 person in all of my clases. We all had the same lunch hour. Like usual we sat with the boys.

After school I had soccer practice along with mattia. I have been on the team since last year. Last year I was the only freshman on the Varsity team. Thank god I'm on the varsity team because holy fuck the jv team sucks ass. And that's on what. That's on period. I did everything I needed to do and went to soccer practice. We went into the weight room today. So all we did was lift. I didn't talk to anyone because I was tired and just all over in a bad mood.

FINALLY practice was over. At 6 fucking 30. I made mattia leave me with the keys because I'm always the first one to the car. I just didn't feel like waiting holding my big ass soccer bag. Then after about 15 mins he made it to the car. I was just chilling going through snap stories.
"How was practice shorty." He said opening the door.

"Same old same old I guess." I said as I looked up at him.

"That's good, but anyways we are meeting the boys at chick-fil-a is that ok with you ?" He asked

"Yes as long as I can sit on the inside this time." I replied.

"Ok why do u wanna wit on the inside." He said looking at me weird.

"Because when I sit on the outside you always push me off. And that shit hurts." I said acting mad crossing my arms.

"Oh ok." He said laughing slightly.