One

-Flashback-

"Tony..." I started off.

"What, what does the test say?" He asked looking up at me.

"We're... we're pregnant." I said with a small smile.

"Really?" He asked.

I nodded my head letting the tears fall down my cheeks. He jumped up and picked me up, spinning me around. He set me down and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I'm so happy baby." He mumbled.

"I'm happy too bubba." I said pecking his lips.

I pulled away and saw tears falling down his cheeks as well.

"How are we gonna tell our parents?" I asked starting to get concerned.

"I'll go tell my mom and dad right now." He said before leaving.

I went downstairs with the test in my hands and saw my mom sitting at the table. She looked at me, saw the test in my hands, and looked away aggravated.

"What the hell did you do Haiden?!" She screamed at me.

"Mama, I'm pregnant." I said with a smile but at the same time confused.

"I know, I see the fucking test. Shit, I'm do not want a baby here. You either need to abort or adopt that baby, or you cannot live here anymore." She said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Mama, please. Please don't kick me out. I don't wanna get rid of my baby." I said pleading with her.

"I don't fucking care, either do what I said to stay, or get the fuck out of my house!" She screams.

"Mama, no." I say crying.

She got up and went upstairs and within five minutes came back down with a suitcase. She grabbed my arm and in the other hand held the suitcase and dragged me outside while throwing the suitcase after me.

She slammed the door shut and I stood up beating on the door.

"Mama! Let me back in!" I scream.

I slid down onto the cold ground and cry. I saw a car pulling into my driveway.

"Baby?!" Tony asked running to me.

"Sh-she kicked me out." I said standing up and going to him.

His eyes soften at what I just said and he pulls me into his arms. He placed a kiss on my head and rocks me back and forth.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said.

"It's not your fault bubba." I said holding him tightly.

"Let's go to my house. I'm sure my parents won't mind having you stay with us." He said helping me with my suitcase.

We got in the car and he took off towards his house. Once we made it there, his mom is outside with a concerned look on her face.

"Her mom kicked her out. Can she stay with us?" He asked her.

"Of course. I'm so sorry Haiden." She said taking me inside with Tony following with my suitcase.

-present time (3 months pregnant)-

"Baby, wake up. It's time for us to do school." Tony says kissing my cheek.

I open my eyes and see him there. I smile and kiss him.

"C'mon, let's to baby." He says picking me up.

He takes my downstairs and I see he has our laptops set up for school. We sit down and start our school work.

At around 1:30, we finish our school and eat some food that was there.

"Hey, did you two finish your school work?" Ondreaz asks walking into the kitchen.

We nod our heads as we finish our food.

"Cool, now let's go. Haiden, you got your doctor appointment." Ondreaz says.

"Oh yeah. Bubba, we get to find out the gender of our baby." I say with a smile on my face.

"Yeah." He says kissing my cheek.

We go out to Ondreaz's car and he takes us to our appointment. When we get there, I sign in and wait until I'm called back.

"Haiden?" The nurse asks.

I stand up and Tony follows. Ondreaz chose to stay behind. We make it to the room and they have me lay down on the bed and lift my shirt up.

She puts the gel on my stomach and uses the ultrasound.

"Do you guys wanna know the genders?" She asks.

"Yea- did you say genders?" I ask.

"Yes. You're pregnant with twins." She says.

"Wow, that's amazing." I say and Tony is surprised.

"Okay, so you do wanna know the genders?" She asks.

We nod our heads in response.

"Okay, so you guys are having one boy and one girl." She says looking at us.

"That's amazing." Tony says with the biggest grin on his face.

"Okay, you guys are ready to go." She says.

We go back out the waiting room hand in hand and see Ondreaz there waiting for us.

"Do you know what the gender is?" He asks.

"So, it's twins and we're having one boy and one girl." I say.

"Congratulations guys. I'm so happy for you and I already know you'll be the best parents ever." He says.

"Thanks Dre." Tony says hugging his brother.

We head home and just chill out until we fall asleep for the night.

A/N: the next chapter Haiden is having the twins