Chapter 3: The wedding

Hailey's wedding dress^

"Guys be quick we are gonna miss our flight if we do not hurry up" I shouted  loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Ok ok woman calm your feets...... literally" scarlet shouted while coming down the stairs with a laugage twice her size.

"Alright let's go" i muttered  toyself as we were all in the car and ready to leave for the airport.

New York
William's pov

"You what??!!!" I shouted at Hailey
"I sent an invitation to Kris and her friends to me and brad's wedding  and I'm pretty sure that's not a bad thing to do".

"No its not a bad thing to do......... its a stupid thing to do" i said "How can you invite kris to your wedding-"

"Yeah my wedding  not yours so i'll invite whosoever i want to invite. And listen young man just because you are a year older than me doesn't mean that you can just boss me around".

She finished and glared at me like i killed her cat and man is she scary when she wants to be.

I raised my hands up in mock surrender and she glared harder at me, if that's even possible.

"Chill woman i was just gonna say that don't you think it be awkward" i continued "And again what if we are now paired together"

"Well if you guys are paired together it will just make my work easier" she continued "And again it won't be my problem" she said with a smirk on her face and left me gaping at her.

Brad's tuxedo

William's tuxedo

William's tuxedo

Hailey's wedding bouquet

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

"Finally" Katherine  shouted immediately we got our bags.
"KATHERINE SHUT UP YOU ARE MAKING A SCENE!!!"
I shouted even louder and waved my hands around to show her all the attention  and weird looks that we are getting from people around us.

Scarlett just shook her head, while Madison went to check if our driver is around.

15 minutes later

"Gosh took you long enough Madison" exclaimed kat. Me and Scarlett started giggling like crazy why she glared at us which made us laugh loudly.

At the hotel we are staying.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THERE IS NO PLAYGROUND IN THIS HOTEL??!!"
Kat yelled at the poor receptionist who dosen't even look more than 19 or 20.

"And wait" she glanced at her phone (don't ask me how she got it you don't wanna know) "NO WIFI CONNECTION???; THAT'S EVEN WORSE. YOU BETTER FIND ME.A PLAYGROUND AND WIFI CONNECTION  BEFORE I COME DOWN FOR DINNER."

And damn she can be scary when she wants to be, i actually think she got it from Hailey because she is as scary as hell.

"Y-y-yes m-ma" the poor receptionist stuttered.

"Wait come back here" she said to the poor receptionist. I really shoulf stop saying poor.

"Stop stuttering before i shove my orange crayon in your nostrils so deep that you will sneeze orange." If it was even possible it was showing that he was amused and scared by her at the same time.

"Yes ma" he replied "Don't call me ma i am not old and i certainly don't look like Scarlett here" she pointed at Scarlett.
"Yeah you certainly do not look like her" Replied the receptionist.

We all started laughing so hard tjat even the receptionist started laughing with us, and you can literally see the wheels turning in Scarlett's head.
Before she gasped loudly " You f***ers I'm  just 23 and the half years old" she shouted loud ebough for all of us to hear.

And im pretty sure that the receptionist and kat are gonna be good friends.

Dave aka the receptionist.