∞-∞-∞

Remus glared at Sirius.

"Padfoot, what was that for?"

Sirius looked at Remus with disgust clear on his face, "She's a pure-blood brought up to act like one. She's a Lestrange." He spat out that name in disgust.

"And you're a Black." Remus retorted. Sirius winced but said nothing.

"Moony, why do you care so much?" Wormtail asked.

"I don't." Remus pressed his lips together, clearly showing that he didn't want to talk about it.

James rolled his eyes, "Alright, you lovesick fool. Let's forget about her and talk about the pranks we're going to pull on Snivellus this year."

∞-∞-∞

Myra wandered through the train, looking in each compartment for Alice, Lily, or Marlene. Or anyone she knew, really.

"Alice?" She poked her head and saw three third-years playing Gobstones.

"Who?" One of them asked. Myra shook her head.

"Never mind." She kept walking through the train. She peeked into another compartment, "Lily?" Inside, two seventh years were snogging heatedly. Myra flushed. Definitely not here. She kept on walking. Finally, at the end of the train, she saw Lily reading a book and Marlene and Alice arguing.

"Marlene, I'm telling you! Don't do it! You'll regret it!"

"Alice, I want to do it! They look cool!" Myra cleared her throat.

"What's happening?" She asked. Alice glared at Marlene quickly before looking at her.

"Marlene wants to get a tattoo but her parents said no. So she asked me if I would take her to a muggle tattoo place to get it done during our first Hogsmeade trip."

"I don't want you to take me! I can get there myself. I wanted you there for moral support because it's supposed to hurt a lot." Marlene protested. Myra sighed and sat down next to Lily. Alice and Marlene started arguing again.

"What book are you reading?" She asked Lily. She shrugged.

"My parents got this for my birthday. It's called 'The Hobbit'. It's a children's book, apparently, but it's got some pretty interesting themes in it. What yours?" Lily asked, nodding at her book.

"'A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. I'm not exactly sure what it's about. Just started." For the rest of the ride, Myra and Lily read their books while Marlene complained about them reading books and Alice kept talking about books but not actually reading them. It was annoying after a while.

When they finally reached school, they hopped off and headed to the carriages. As they boarded, Marlene nudged Myra.

"Look," she muttered, pointing her head to another carriage. Getting on that one were the Marauders. She could see Sirius and Peter already sitting, James getting on and Remus waiting patiently by the side. As if he knew she was watching, he turned towards her. Myra blushed and quickly looked down, getting onto her carriage and sitting next to Alice, her back facing Remus.

"Ooh! Myra's blushing! Is it about dear Mr. Lupin?" Alice teased, poking Myra's side. She jumped and scowled at Alice.

"No. It's just a bit cold."