Chapter one

~~3rd person p.o.v~~

        Y/n is a demon maid for the Burlin family. The daughter is engaged to the young lord of Phantomhive. Your master...mistress' name is Olivia, she's a mean, temperamental, abusive, whore. Yes a whore, she would cheat then say they have beaten, and raped her.

        Y/n packs Olivia's clothes and other stuff to bring the Phantomhive manor. As you pack her stuff she came in pulling your hair out of the room and threw you to the ground.

"Go somewhere I don't want your filthy hands on my clothing!"

"Y-yes mistress" you quickly leave before you get hurt again. So you go make your mistress a snack for the ride there since it was an hour or two long drive. Olivia's parents bring her stuff out and hand it to you to put it on the carriage.

      They kiss her good bye.....for now. You get in and then Olivia does. You guys didn't speak for the whole ride. Mabey a line or two then you feed her and let her lay her head on Your lap but that's all. They arrive at the manor after the long ride so you woke her up but she back handed you. The door opened and she stepped out as you held your now bleeding cheek. The Phantomhive butler helped you out of the carriage and whipped off the blood and you thanked him.

"Welcome to the phamtomhive manor I'm the head butler Sebastian Michaelis. My master is up in his study" you knew Sebastian because he was.....important

"Thank you Mr Sebastian" you curtsy and Olivia you and Sebastian went inside.

~~ciels pov~~

      I woke up this morning thinking about the schedule sebatian told me. He dressed me in a white shirt, black vest, navy blue just above knee shorts my navy waist coat to match and black knee high black socks with my black boots. I go down for breakfast and look over the profile of my new fiancee.

"Hmm....she cheats huh......well if she cheats I won't care" I sit back in my chair and keep reading. As time passed I did my paperwork and had a few snacks and lots of tea. I wait at my desk for my new fiancee and her maid. I sigh "ah...there here.." I get up and go down to greet them. I see Olivia and her....maid? (Y/n) had (h/c) (f/c) dress on which had ruffles on it. Her proslin skin was marked with a scratch mark a fresh one to. Big (E/c) eyes which were so beautiful. I felt something like butterfly's in the pit of my stomach.

"Welcome miss Olivia.....miss y/n" they curtsy