Death Cycle

Finally she spoke, " Come sit and eat." I cautiously sat down near where the delicious food was, the strange emotion finally stopped. I picked up the silver utensil and stabbed the warm pancakes. I was going to take a bite but then I peeked at the woman. She's still staring at me but she's staring at me differently this time, the left side of her  mouth and her left eye twitched in frustration. I put down the fork with the pancake, and looked directly at her.
"What's wrong ?" she asked, the twitching stopped when I looked at her.
" I'm not hungry." I answered. Truth is I'm actually really hungry, like if I haven't eaten for weeks. I didn't want to eat because I think I'm getting her mad and so I lost my appetite.
"Really? Then you should get going then."
"Go where?" I asked. She got up and went into the same closet where the man got his coat from, she came back with a pink backpack.
"To school, you're going to be late so let's hurry." she explained.
"School? Why am I going to school?" Who are you and who am I ?!
"Because of your education of course and because..." she placed her hand onto my right shoulder and looked down at me. "Because..", she said and started gripping onto my shoulder. "I'm your mother."
Mother