DRAMA!

*Bakugou's point of view*

Even though I'd just went shopping with rest of class 1-a, I wanted to spend more time with then. Though, I'd never admit it.

The clock striked 8:16, which meant it was almost time for me to go to sleep. I got my lazy ass off of the couch and got ready for bed.

"8:32. I'm going to sleep now." I said to myself.

I couldn't stop thinking about the trip to the mall. Soon enough, I was washed away into my thoughts, and I didn't realize what time it was.

10:21

"Crap! Okay, focus. Just go to sleep." Just when my eyelids felt heavy, I heard a knock on my door.

"Damnit!" I shouted in frustration, while I stomped to the door to see who interrupted my slumber. Though, I wasn't sleeping.

"Who's there," the anger in my voice seemed to fade as I heard a sob coming from the other side of the door.

"H-hello? Are you alright?" I asked, concerned.

"I'm f-fine, Kacchan. Can you please let me inside?" The voice pleaded.

There were only a few people that called me, 'Kacchan', and everyone, excluding deku, I didn't really talk to anymore. So that only meant...

"Deku?!" I shouted, letting him inside of my dorm.

"What happened to you?" I asked, worryingly.

"A-all m-might g-got attacked by a villain. His wounds are terrible!" he wailed, eventually falling to his knees.

"W-what?" I asked, while tears were running down my face.

Though my face was wet from crying so much, Deku's face was completely saturated. It was understandable, considering he was the successor of not just One For All, but All Might himself.

"Let's sit and talk about this," I suggest, as my hand grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the couch.

Deku talking about his emotions tired both him and me out. It almost 2 am by the time me and Deku both went to sleep, with his head lying on my shoulders.

"Beep, beep, beep! Beep, beep, beep!" I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock, and so was Deku.

"Aghh, morning already?" I yawned.

"That damn alarm clock..!" Deku groaned.

Deku got up, walked into the bathroom, and looked into the mirror. "My eyes are all red and puffy," he said.

"Nothing a little makeup can't fix!" I assure, while pulling out a makeup kit from the cabinet. Deku looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Why the hell do you have makeup?!" he yelled. "You look perfectly fine without it."

I blushed at the comment, but I hid it so the red on my face wasn't visible.

Me and Deku got dressed and headed off to school.

When we got there, we were surprised to see all of the desk moved to the back of the room.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked Kaminari.

"I don't know, man. Oh, and Uraraka told us that you and Midoriya are a thing. Is that true?"

It was pretty obvious that Deku heard what Kaminari said, because he stomped over to Uraraka's desk. His face red with anger, and possibly embarrassment.

"Why you....." Deku's shouting was drowned out by the sound of the bell.

"Everyone have a seat on the floor. I will explain what we're doing today." he ordered.

"Today we're going to be getting ready for the upcoming Valentines Day Dance." Aizawa explained. "I have a few special guest."

*Izuku's point of view*

I saw a group of people with instruments. But there was one thing that caught my attention.

I saw Todoroki staring at this guy/girl, which sort of made me..jealous? 

"I can't be jealous, it's pretty much concluded that I like Kacchan." 

I thought to myself, as I glared at the person.

"Midoriya, you seem to have it out for that guy. What's going on?" Mina asked, confused.

I didn't answer.

"Okay then, I'm going to help set up the snack bar in the gym. Stay safe," she sighed.

"Hey, INSERT NAME." Todoroki greeted.

"Oh, hey Shoto!" the person replied.

"Shoto? They're that close?" I thought, clutching my arm.

"You know each other?" I asked, clearly hurt.

"Does this answer your question?" the person then turned over to Todoroki, and pulled him into a kiss.

I could feel tears coming out of my eyes, as I saw Todoroki and the other stupid person kiss each other, passionately.

"M-midoriya....I" Todoroki had a guilty look on his face.

"Fuck it," I said, as I grabbed Kacchan, kissing his soft lips.

"W-w-w-w-what?! D-d-d-d-deku! Y-y-you n-nerd!" Kacchan stuttered.

"Wait? Did you just call me, 'nerd'?" I asked, my eyes gleaming with joy.

"Did you not hear me the first time, you idiot?!" Kacchan yelled, then Realizing why I asked that.

"The curse is broken!" I gush, before pulling Kacchan in for another kiss. 

"Y-y-you know f-f-for a nervous train wreck like you, you sure do have a lot of guts to kiss me," he stuttered, still flustered.

I giggled at the comment, while Todoroki just stared.

After that little fiasco, we were able to get everything we needed for the dance in place. 

I couldn't wait!

I'm sorry for this trash chapter. I have no idea where this is going. My bakudeku spirit is fading and more tododeku is appearing. So I'm just going off of the sparks I have left. AGAIN IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER 

😂