"Tate-"

"Sinungaling ka! Ginagamit mo lang ako!" pahabol ko pa.

"Tate, baby, what's wrong?" he tried to hold my hand but I avoided him.

He shut his eyes, jaw keeps on clenching as if he's trying to understand where I am coming from. He breathed in and let out a sigh. Nang magmulat siya ng mga mata ay sinubukan niya ulit hulihin ang kamay ko. I let him hold my hand, dark eyes piercing into mine. Nanatili akong masama ang tingin sa kanya.

"You don't understand me. I didn't bring you here with me just because I want to have sex with you. You're getting it all wrong..." he sighed frustratedly while shaking his head, anchoring his eyes down.

Hindi na napigilan pa, humagalpak ako ng tawa dahilan para mag angat siya ng tingin sa akin. His brows started to crumple even more when he saw me wiping the tears on my eyes while clutching my stomach. I even covered my mouth because of my endless laugh. Sandali akong tumigil at sinipat siya. Kunot na kunot ang noo niya habang nakatitig sa akin, ang kilay ay halos mag-isang linya na. Nang makita ang reaksyon niyang iyon ay muli akong humagalpak ng tawa.

"Wow mali!" sigaw ko sa pagitan ng mga tawa. "That's only a joke, Zad. Ang seryoso mo naman!"

His dangerous eyes narrowed a bit. He bit his lip while staring at me, trying to figure out if I am real or not. Nang makitang purong kalokohan lang talaga ang pinagsasabi ko ay huminga siya ng malalim, hindi pa rin inaalis ang tingin sa akin.

"That's a nice good time, huh?" he said, note the sarcasm in his voice. He held my hands and pulled me up, making me sit on the bed in front of him.

I continued laughing, tears of craziness were creeping out of my eyes.

"Your fault. I couldn't believe you gave into me that easy, Zadriel. You know what I am capable when it comes to this. Hindi ako marunong magseryoso."

"Uhuh," he rebounded. He removed my hands on my face as I tried to wipe the tears out of my eyes. Ipinirmi niya ang mga kamay ko sa ibabaw ng aking hita at mataman akong tinitigan. "Can you help me remember why I asked you to come with me?"

Humagikhik ako. Walang salita kong ikinawit ang mga kamay ko sa batok niya at mas inilapit ang sarili. He placed his hands on my waist that made me feel the warmness of his palms. Pinatakan ko siya ng halik sa labi bago tinitigan ng malapitan. He only cocked his brow at me.

"Because you enjoy my company and of course, you will miss me within the days you're gone. Tell me I'm wrong."

Umangat ang sulok ng labi niya. "How sure are you that I'll be missing you, hmm?"

I let out an audible smirk. Inilapit ko ang labi ko sa kanyang tainga at bumulong.

"Fine. You won't miss me. But your body down there says the other way around."

I started planting feathery kisses on his ear. Bumaba ito pababa sa kanyang panga hanggang sa makarating sa makinis niyang leeg. His hold on my waist tightened as I felt his breathing starting to become uncontrollable.

"You really do know me, huh?" he said through his husky voice.

"Iisa ang likaw ng mga bituka natin, Zadriel. You can't fool a cunning woman like me. Hindi ikaw ang magpapatino sa akin."

Matunog siyang ngumisi. "We'll see about that, Tatiana."

With that, he suddenly dragged me down the bed and removed his white shirt from the back of his nape. From his biceps to his chest, his washboard abs and his perfectly sculpted V-line sent my body into hyper drive. Agad siyang pumaibabaw sa akin at inatake ako ng agresibong halik sa aking labi. I placed my hands on his back as my long acrylic red nails grazed at the smoothness of his skin.

Kissing me like there's no tomorrow, she aggressively pulled my pink crop top and took it off my body, leaving my PJ's alone. I flinched when I felt his bulge against my crotch. It's hard and ready.

He took my hardened nipple into his mouth, sucking and nipping before moving over to the other one. Bumaba ang halik niya sa pagitan ng mga dibdib ko, patungo sa tiyan hanggang sa makarating sa tapat ng aking puson. He bit the garter of my PJ's and looked at me with his intense and cruel eyes.

Using his teeth, he pulled my bottom down until it reached my mid-thighs, revealing my black lacey underwear. Looking like he's already out of patience, he took it down with his hands and totally removed it from my legs. He didn't waste any seconds and dragged my underwear with so much force, causing it to rip. The tearing sound played in my ears. We looked at each other.

"Damn you..." I laughed.

He smirked. "Will buy you when we get back."

My body trembled when his fingers touched my feminity as my heart pounded in my chest. A pool of warmth engulfed me down below and the throbbing became fierce.

His tongue licked up my inner thigh while his fingers drifted across my opening. His tongue suddenly slid up and down my most sensitive spot.

"Shit!" I moaned, my hands clutching the comforter.

"Tone down your moans. Our room isn't soundproof." he reminded me.

I no longer cared about anything in the world. I only cared about how good he made me feel right now. My hands ran through his hair as he dipped his finger inside me while his tongue circled my clit. I could feel myself swelling against him. My breath hitched as an explosion of pleasure erupted and I felt like I was going to collapse even though I'm already lying.

Zadriel stood up from his knees. He pulled his white boxer brief down, revealing his member that made my throat run dry. He was perfectly shaven and his cock stood tall, thick, and proud.

He climbed on top of me and kissed me before thrusting himself inside me, inch by inch. We both let out a moan as he buried himself deep within me.

"Ah!" I cried.

"Fuck," he growled like a beast. The veins on his neck were showing as his chest suddenly turned into crimson red. "Do you like the feeling when I'm inside you?"

"Damn, yes!"

Our mouths met once again and our tongues tangled with passion as low moans escaped us. He rolled over on his back, pulling me on top of him effortlessly.

"Sit up and fuck me," he commanded and that's what I exactly did.

My hands firmly leaned on his chest as he grabbed hold of my breasts, kneading them and fingering my mounds while my hips ground into him.

Our gaze locked with each other as I keep on encircling my hips on top of him.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me good and hard."

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down as he passionately kissed me. Breaking our kiss, I sat up and circled my hips as my body went into an orgasmic state. I lifted my head up, eyes close and suddenly gave an another earth shattering spasm.

"Zadriel!" I moaned.

He quickly flipped me over and took me from behind. He grabbed my long hair that made me look into the ceiling, pounding into me with long, deep strokes as his hands firmly grasped my ass. The bed almost squeaked at his endurance. A hiss escaped him as he halted and then slowly moved inside of me as he came.

"Fuck, Tate!" he roared, his voice couldn't hide the pleasure this sin is giving him.

From being quick, his thrust became slow until it finally stopped, leaving us breathless. Nanginig ang mga tuhod ko dahilan para tuluyan na akong bumagsak padapa sa kama. Zadriel collapsed beside me. His eyes were already anchored on the ceiling as he tried to catch his breath. Bumaling siya sa akin at ngumisi.

He removed some of my wandering hair from my face and tucked it beside my ear.

"Take a bath with me?" he asked, sounding so tempting.

I rolled my eyes, couldn't hide the grin on my face. "Round two?"

The corner of his lips rose. "Definitely."

With that, he stood up and carried me in his arms as we made our way to the bathroom.

I am right. This man has an insatiable appetite when it comes to this... when it comes to me.