Shot One - Film Roll One

[LISA'S POV]

"How many times do I have to tell you that I do not want to cover her story? If you really want it bad, you can send others to do it, but I. won't.do.it." Lisa said in annoyance.

"You are the only one capable doing this project Lisa, and I knew you were there at her party, one of our apprentice had seen you there. You even took a shot of margarita before leaving, the audacity." her manager accused her.

She was astonished as she feel like she was caught red-handed.

"You have no choice but to accept this job, otherwise, I'll kick your butt out of this company." her boss shouted over the phone.

Her ears ached not only with his voice but also because of his words.

"You know what? You don't have to fire me, cos I will resign!" she shouted back. "You thought your company is now as high and mighty as the others, but guess what? You were only there because of me, because of my shots, I was the one who brought your fucking company on top! And now you have the guts to say those things to me? Well then goodluck to you, cos I re-sign!" she said the words with emphasis and dropped the call.

She was furious for a moment. But even though everything she have said were all true, she still couldn't help but to feel guilty with her spoken words.

She had been working with him since she graduated from her studies. And she won't deny the fact that he also have helped her in establishing her career as a photographer well, she's indeed a photographer.

But what he was asking for was a bit too much. Yes, he was asking her to put under her surveillance the five-time Best Actress Awardee, none other than Ms. Kim Jisoo, the most sought-after actress of the decade, an artist, a singer, a dancer, a jack-of-all trades. The love of her life. Was. But she's still The One for Her. Her 'The One That Got Away Kim Jisoo'.

And her? She's just Lisa. The asset, the most talented, and precious treasure of team Dispatch.