Be Still My Heart

Start from the beginning

"Listen closely my little fawn, I'm going to need your help in making this day perfect for Lou and me!" He instructed in a low tone, not wanting the Devil to hear. The shadow nodded its head in response, showing it understood. The Devil tilted his head as he watched the other leave, smiling he snapped his fingers to change his own clothes. Changing to a more casual attire of khakis, white loafers, a red and black vest with a white and gold trim dress shirt. No hat as he fluffed his hair out on one side over his eyes and the rest combed back. Once Alastor had explained his entire plan to the shadow of his, he sent it off along with a few others to begin preparations. He was going to make this Valentine's Day perfect for his Devil. Standing tall again and looking at his reflection, the Radio Demon snapped his fingers and his attire changed. He had on a button-down red shirt tucked into a pair of grey slacks with black suspenders over and a nice black tie with a red upside-down cross on it. Satisfied with the outfit, Alastor stepped out of the bathroom to find his lover in his casual attire.

"My you look dashing, darling!" He chuckled, motioning closer to link arms with Lucifer. "Now, shall we be off?" Lucifer looked his Deer up and down as he took in the sight of the other,

"You look dapper yourself darling, where are we going? Not going to tell me are you?" He peered at the other while smirking as he took his arm within his, heading out to pass Charlie along with Vaggie as the two were also spending the day together. Waving goodbye to his daughter while winking, the girls giggled at the aspect of the Radio Demon and Devil dating, how scandalous.

"Of course not! It would spoil the surprise, Lou!" Alastor chuckled, shaking his head. Walking through the lobby to find Charlie and Vaggie present, the deer flashed the two a broad smile and waved to them with Lucifer.

"So, my dear, how would you like to travel tonight? On foot? By vehicle? Perhaps flying?" The deer questioned as they stepped outside. Lucifer had to chuckle as he heard the options,

"If I flew us then you'd have to tell me where we're going but either way I don't mind Alastor," he smirked to slide a hand down his back and over his hidden tail to be a little tease. The Radio Demon felt a blush form on his cheeks at the hand brushing over his not-so-hidden tail. It wiggled a bit behind him before going still again and allowing the red deer to compose himself.

"On the contrary, Lou! I still wouldn't have to tell you where we're going!" Alastor shook his head, grinning. "You trust me, don't you darling?" He questioned, raising a brow. He rubbed his chin as if pondering if he did or not for the moment but laughed as he was only kidding, unfurling his wings to wrap an arm around Alastor's waist fo pull him close.

"Suppose I do, lead the way~" he took off into the sky looming overhead waiting for the directions from the Deer while nuzzling into him as he held him. As Lucifer slipped an arm around his waist, Alastor wrapped his own around his lover's neck and watched as his feet left the ground.

"You'll need to travel north, Lou!" The Radio Demon instructed, his cheeks glowing much more from the Devil's affectionate nuzzles. He took flight to the north while holding the other, the wind blowing through their hair as his powerful wings lift them high. Soaring through Hell as the Devil glanced at Alastor,

"You really are quite the dapper fellow my dear, whatever you have planned I can't wait~"

"I'm certain you'll enjoy it!" Alastor grinned at Lucifer, a mischievous look in his eyes. As they continued flying, they were eventually soaring over the woods, the city behind them. "We're almost there, Lou!" The Radio Demon informed the Devil. Lucifer knew his realm and the areas within it so he was curious as to what could be here, he flapped faster trying to ignore the strain on his body, he wouldn't let his weakness ruin this occasion.