New father figure

The art is not mine

3rd person

"Hi and your welcome and my name is Son Goku nice to meet you" Goku said.

"Oh hello my name is Izuku Yagi nice to meet you too" said Izuku but said Yagi like he ate something bad but the rest is just emotionless.

"Why are out here Yagi"

"Just call me Izuku and I ran away and went here to train my quirk. Why are you here Goku"

"I live out here and might I ask why did run away from home Izuku" Goku said. Izuku just telled his life. Goku looked of Izuku with sympathy.

"You can live here with me if you want" Goku said after Izuku finished his story.

"Why, who want someone as useless as me" Izuku asked.

"No one is useless and you said that you wanted to train right, I could train you" Goku said.

"Ok Goku" after that they went to eat and went to bed. When Izuku woke up he looked around to see Goku training in the kitchen while waiting for something on the stove.

"Ah your finally awake and this might sound strange but take off you shirt to see where you are at" Goku said as he turned around. Izuku was a bit hesitant but did take off his shirt and he was ripped.

 Izuku was a bit hesitant but did take off his shirt and he was ripped

Not my work.

Goku was a bit surprised why he didn't fight back he probably was stronger than the kids middle school.

"So do you work out because you already have a great build but could do some improvement" Goku said studying him.

"Thanks and what are we going to train" Izuku asked.

"Today after we eat were going to train your body and try to use ki and that's what we're going to be doing for the next 10 months since you still want to be a hero and go to UA" Goku said. After they ate they started 10 months of hell.

Month 1

Izuku learned to use ki and fly around. Goku also gave him the flying nimbus since Izuku could ride it. After all this Izuku still showed no emotions except anger when he trained.

Month 2-6

Goku thaught Izuku how to fight propaply by teaching him some mixed martial arts. They also got to more difficult technics's every monthand still trained the body. Izuku showed a little more emotion.

In month 5

Izuku was having a nightmare where his parents were having a happy life with katsuki and just forgot about him. He woke up with rage and hit a wall but he just dropped to his knees and started crying.

"Why, WHY didn't they want me. WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY WANT ME I DID NOTHING WRONG" Izuku yelled. Goku burst through the door and rushed to Izuku when he saw him crying in the ground saying things like 'why didn't they want him'. Goku thought that he was thinking about his parents so he hugged him and he cried in his chest until he stopped crying.

"Thanks Dad" Izuku said. But when he realized what he said he blushed from embarrassment and looked away.

"Your welcome Son" Goku said as he laughed a bit.

"Shut up it was an accident" Izuku said.

Month 6

Goku tolled him that he was an alien and all of his adventures. When he finished Izuku asked if he could become a Saiyan like him. Of course Goku said yes he already had the dragon balls there and they summoned shenron to make the wish.

Month 7 - 10

Izuku trained really hard and trained his quirk. He came out like this.

Just imagine with green highlights in his hair

It was the day of the entrance exam and Izuku just ate breakfast and walked out the house. He called the flying nimbus since he was feeling a bit lazy.

"I'll be back later ok dad" izku yelled out to his father figure.

"Ok Son just don't go and cause trouble ok" Goku yelled from the house. With that Izuku just left to UA. He got there pretty quickly while he was laying on the nimbus he thought what type of test will he be doing. When he got there people were looking at the yellow cloud that just came out of the sky. Some were aproushed it but before they could touch it Izuku jumped out and started to walk in but he saw someone about to fall so he caught her by the waist and pulled her up. Then was leaving until the girl went up to him and introduced herself.

"Hi my name is Nejire Hado and thank you for the save back there" she said.

"*Sigh* I'm Son Izuku pleasure to meet you too" Izuku said kind of coldy.

That's that hope you enjoyed it.