What's wrong? ( Crenny )

This was suggested by @_that_gay_artist  

Just like last time, These cuties will be aged up. This time I'd imagine them to be somewhere around the ages of 16 and 17!

((WARNING:: mild language, and some melancholy moods at the beginning))

( Plot: Kenny isn't in the best mood, and is feeling pretty down at the moment. Craig notices and makes it his responsibility to cheer him up )

Kenneth Mccormick woke himself up slowly to the sound of his parent's muffled yelling through the thin walls of his bedroom. Normally parents yelling would get someone anxious or fearful, but Kenny wasn't 'someone'. Dealing with death over and over again got rid of a lot of his fears, along with the fear of his parents doing anything to harm him or each other. The noise still bothered him, however, and he craved a good short scream in his pillow every now and again. However, the pillows his family owned were fucking disgusting and it wasn't recommended to get the inside of your mouth anywhere near the nasty piece of junk.

He would have woken up sooner, but his mind seemed to disagree with his body's choice to leave his bed each time he woke up an hour later into the morning. After a few repeats of this, he finally decided to pry his arm away from beneath his cheap pillowcase. the cerculation was cut off for a while, causing his right arm to be filled with that numb prickly feeling. The boy picked his phone up off his bed side table ( don't ask how he got a hold of a phone, it's a long story ) Upon turning it on, He was welcomed by several missed messages from.... Oh god

10:06am 💘🖕Craig🖕💘: are you still coming over

10:34am 💘🖕Craig🖕💘:  kenny

11:02am 💘🖕Craig🖕💘: Ill be there to pick you up in 30 minutes

He could feel his heart punching against his rib cage as if it were trying to escape his body. He'd completely forgotten about his little arrangement with Craig. Kenny was invited to spend the night at Craig's house starting 8am, he looked up to the corner of his phone screen, checking the time and hoping that he wasn't too late

8:10.

shit.

he clenched his phone in his hands. I mean, he still haden't even fully woken up yet. his parents were fighting, and he overall just wasn't in a good mood. he let out an exhausted sigh and slowly stood up from his bed. he threw a dark grey short sleeved shirt on, slipping on some (unintentionally) ripped  jeans along with some black beaten up converse. ( and of course, to top it off, he pulled on his orange parka , leaving it unzipped this time since the weather was actually pretty nice. )  it wasn't the most flattering, but It looked 'Kenny'.. if that makes sense. he looked to the mirror, not really caring too much of what he looked like. he was the kind of person who cared what he were wearing; but didn't care if he looked good in it or not. though lets be real, Kenny looks good in everything.

he heard a car pulling up outside his house, 

' oh god- already? ' he wiped some dust off his clothes as he suddenly heard a big thud from the living room. he'd almost forgot his parents were fighting , feeling his heart rate picking up as he grew more and more anxious about the situation.  

he stood there, completely unsure of what to do until he got another text from Craig. he had been waiting outside for him for nearly 5 minutes, no time to let his emotions calm down or anything. he took a deep breath, and in one swift motion leaped out his window, as he didnt want to get in the middle of his parents argument by exiting through the front door. he hopped  out onto the grass and sneaked around the house, knowing deep down inside that his parents wouldn't miss him, or even check to see where he'd gone. after all, he'd died so many times in front of them. did they ever show a sign of caring? no.