The War Of Blood Legacy (pt.2)

Yuu And Mika side of the Story

That night, Mika returns, Yu hears his creaking on the floorboards. Yuu advises that he'll give his blood next time because of how he helps the orphans and him. they both went back downstairs. "Thanks for the ingredients mika! i was able to make curry!" Akane replied smiling happily.  she serves some curry to everyone. Mika puts some of his into a separate bowl for Yuu. Yuu insists he does not need it, but Mika already realized Yuu did not eat any earlier and got him to eat it.

"Guys i have good news!" Akane said waking up everyone out "we can finally be free in paradise" one of them said "wow, how did u find these things?" Yuu asked. " i did this when i went over earlier, it was on his desk!" Mika replied

The children sneak through the sprawling underground city. At one point, a vampire guard hears them, but they hide in a grate and managed to avoid detection.

They come into view of the exit of the city and walking with assurance that they have made it, Ferid walks out from beside the gateway. the children basks expressions of shock and disbelief.

"w- wa- ait" Yuu stuttered " hah he, this game of watching you guys fall is so entertaining haha!" ferid giggled out. he proceed to slaughter the kids one by one. Akane Died leaving Only Mika and Yuu.

Yuu charges towards the seventh progenitor while he proceeds with piercing Mika. Yu cries as Mika falls to the ground."MIKA!!" Yuu yelled out trying to pull Mika to him, he tries to drag Mika to the exit but fails. "l-leave m-me. es-scape Y-uu" Mika chocked out, pushing him away. Crying and covered in Mika's blood, Yu races and stumbles as he escapes the underground.

It was dark outside as he runs outside into the snow, but he can see a ruined human city before him. He struggles and is eventually come across Guren Ichinose, with his aids Shigure Yukimi and Sayuri Hanayori.

and joined them.