part 2 Chapter 1

You had answered by simply saying

"Sure, it's really not a problem for me. I'm to tired to move any way". He blushed by the fact this was the first time you and him shared a bed.

You had found a comfortable postion and where on the edge of drifting off when finnian said "ummm.....(y-y/n) can you m-move your leg?" You looked up at him confused "why is there some thing wrong?". Finnian blushed and turned his head away from you "it's.. just..... y-your leg is...is k-kinda awkardly t-touching me". You look down to see you leg was on his.....you know what.

[ yes i just went there >///<]

With your blush you created 8 new shades of red. You akwardly turned over with your back facing finnian. "Are you mad at me for telling you. (y/n)?" Finnian said in a soft, sweet tone, but now was not the time to 'Awwww' at his voice " No just a little embarssed that I did that" you said still facing the wall. "Oh. Is there anything i can do to cheer you up?"

[Teehee anything huh?]

"Well there is one thing..." you said with a small smirk "could we just cuddle really close together?" Finnian had literally started glowing red with all his blush "s-sure we

c-can! I...I...I mean if you w-want to"

You nodded and he got really close behind you. You could feel his heart beat and breathing on your back. His heart beat was going super fast.

Finnian's P.O.V

I was so nervous. I could feel my heart pounding and my face heating up. (Y/n) had asked to cuddle and I was so happy but nervous. This is the same feeling I had when she had her leg on my........... just thinking about it heats my body maybe I should ask her if she feels the same...

A/N

Ok so recap on what happened. Basically finnian is starting to get intimate feels for you but he doesn't understand them. Also sorry for taking so long to make this. Please don't hate me for errors and thank for reading.

P.s I might make the next part a Lime which means making out and stuff so if you no likey don't read it and skip to the next chapter or part. >/////<