She looked up to see the existence of Baixi, only to know that Baixi would actually speak.

     "Your host is handsome, my host is not bad!"

     Yin Xi lay on the roof, basking in the sun, and when she heard Bai Xi's words, she immediately retorted.

     "Yes! My host is so cute, flowers and flowers, cars and cars, lively and cute, and glorious!"

     Xiaodoubao drilled a small head out of Xue Yange's sleeve, and his body was like a ball of snow, lying in Xue Yange's arms.

     Dripping big eyes are like two watering grapes.

     "you win!"

     When Bai Xi heard Xiaodoubao, he was defeated instantly!

     Xiaodoubao immediately showed his proud gaze, his swollen head was raised, and the fat ball body rolled directly to the side, causing Xue Yange to laugh a while.

     Feng Lichen took out the wooden comb, and her fingers passed through her green silk, tying her long hair, and bunting her silver feather crown.

     He saw the golden lotus lotus flower white jade pendant given to her around her waist, and a soft smile floated under his eyes.

     It was just a small detail that made him particularly happy, and she had that magic.

     He was a person who didn't like to be angry or angry, and didn't have any mood swings, just like Gaolian Tianxian, but because she knew the emotions and desires.

     "Combed it! See if you like it?"

     Feng Lichen's gentle and careful movement made Xue Yange feel like she was held in the palm of her hand.

     Xue Yange was dizzy with his gentle movements, subconsciously took a dust mirror to see his hairstyle.

     It was just that she forgot that the dust mirror was not a self-portrait, but a perspective.

     So when she saw the naked man in the mirror, her face suddenly became red and bloodshot, and she almost smoked.

     This figure!  This solid abs!  This golden ratio!  So good!

     "Does it look good?"

     Feng Lichen asked her softly when she saw her glaring Shui Ling eyes.

     "Uh-huh! That's great!"

     Xue Yan nodded fiercely, there was an urge to blow his nose.

     It's the first time to look at him so carefully!

     What a special look!  Tempting!

     "It's beautiful!"

     Xue Yange's hot eyes made Feng Lichen a little shy, I wonder how she could see this look when she looked at herself.

     It made him feel like he was standing in front of her without clothes.

     "What looks good?"

     Feng Lichen heard her and asked curiously.

     "Nothing, I mean I'm a bit hungry and want to eat your breakfast!"

     Xue Yange immediately revealed her innocent and pure look like a little white rabbit, and moved the duster mirror sharply. She must not be found by him, otherwise she would be ecstatic.

     "I cooked lotus leaf porridge for you today. It tastes light!"

     Feng Lichen asked Nong Mo to bring out the lotus leaf porridge he had prepared, and the two sat in the yard to eat.

     "It's good to have a light meal in the morning! Where shall we go today?"

     After eating lotus leaf porridge, Xue Yange is still unfamiliar with Ziwei Tianfu, and should be familiar with it.

     "I'll take you to the streets of Ziwei Tianfu, and buy some food by the way, otherwise every meal is always coarse tea and rice, it is too wronged for you."

     Feng Lichen rarely buys food when he lives here, but he can be hungry, but he can't make her hungry.

     "Let's go!"

     The white seal turned into a little white bird and stopped on the shoulder of the wind and dust.

     Yin Xi patted her small wings and followed them, while Nong Mo hidden away, and did not appear in front of people.

     Feng Lichen took the snow to sing along the flower road of the Lagerstroemia tree, lest she never know how to return in the future.

     Xuewei Ridge is not steep. They don't live on the top of the mountain, so they don't spend much time down the mountain.

     After crossing the enchantment of Xuewei Ridge, Xue Yange heard the noise of the red city.

     "You wear this piece of jade I donate to you, you can come in and out of Xuewei Ridge freely, and other outsiders cannot come in."

     Feng Lichen said, the entire Xuewei Ridge was enveloped by the enchantment he arranged, and she was safe to live in.

     "Linglong Water Street is not far from Xueweiling. From here, a ferry will be required."

     He walked to the bank of the river with a snow song, surrounded by tall reeds, a reed swing!

     There was a bamboo raft parked on the shore, and the wind and the air jumped on the bamboo raft elegantly, and stretched out his hand towards Xue Yange.

     Xue Yange reached out and jumped onto the bamboo raft.

     On a bamboo raft, the two walked between the reeds, and the warm sunshine sprinkled the reed bushes, and the picture was really beautiful.

End of book 1