Original Plan

Okay, so, this is what I originally wanted to do with my Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenario book.

Recently, I looked at the views and it blew my mind. Just couldn't believe it. So, for whoever is reading that book, this is what I wanted to do in the beginning.

I was bored. As I already said in the description, It was created by boredom.

I didn't even know what to add because I am single. I don't have a partner and I don't mind. 

It's not something I am looking for. Perfectly okay by myself. 

Anyways, when I get bored, I find something that interests me then when it doesn't, I just stop and find something else. So, in a broken and ripped up composition notebook, I decided to write a few trial chapters then here we are. 

I expected this scenario book to not get the views and votes. I was going to only go to about twenty five chapters. The fact that I am almost sixty chapters in, amazes me.

Yeah, so, I was gonna go twenty five and call quits. Literally. Mark it complete and just not bother with it.

It kinda sounds bad now that I think about it but even now, still sounded like a good idea. Only reason I haven't stopped at twenty five was because I enjoyed writing the chapters. I didn't mind the requests. It always kept me thinking of what to write next lol. I also enjoyed comments. 

I am sorry if the updates seem slow though. I do get sick a lot haha.

So, that's about it. See you skeletons next time.