"You know everything, Babu," I said as I gave a kissie on his cheek, after which he made his distance and went to the window looking outside. I let out a chuckle and put on the earphones as I looked at outside crowd and traffic.

************

There stood the mansion in front of me. I peeked out of the window taking in the beauty of it. I vaguely remember it from my past to comment on anything about change but I can surely say that it looked breathtaking even from here.

I don't remember many people here but the watchman on the front gate recognised me and let us in with a big happy smile. I gave him a grateful smile in return.

The cab made its way towards the mansion slowly on one of the two driveways which lead to the front car porch extension. Well trimmed flowering shrubs lay on either side of the driveway. A big, beautiful fountain stood proudly in the middle. The other side of the driveways had a beautiful and well-maintained garden spread out. I couldn't help but put my head out of the window and adore this place remembering and putting the pieces from my memories together. I didn't even know when the big smile crept across my face. I looked at Cody who was already excited to get off the cab and go explore the place. I chuckled at excited Cody who was wagging his tail rapidly and sticking his nose on the window, looking out.

The cab stopped on the porch, outside the huge wooden door. I stepped out with Cody beside me on the leash as I admired the building in front of me. I paid the driver and some middle-aged man whose name I don't remember came out to help me unload bags.

I released Cody from his leash as he ran to look around the place.

"Don't go far, Cody. And come here again." I shouted loudly but he was already in the garden running around. I smiled looking at that happy soul as I moved my gaze back.

"Thank you so much." I said with a smile looking at that man.

"That's our job ma'am." He said putting a smile on his face as he continued further, "You came from New York?" He asked cocking his eyebrows, waiting for me to answer.

"How did you know?" That came out of my mouth almost instantly as my eyes got wide, "Wait. Does everyone know?" I asked again dramatically, my voice a little loud.

He just looked at me with no expressions. As he was about to open his mouth to answer someone cut him in between. Not someone but the person I was dying to meet for days now.

"No. It's just me." I turned my head in the direction of the voice, and there she was, my soul sister, my best friend, my very own cousin, Alizeh Chandra standing inside the mansion, across the entrance part. She winked at me as a big, bright smile played on her lips.

In the next moment, she was running towards me and then I found myself being pulled into her warm embrace.

"OMG! I missed you, Zee!" She said still hugging me tightly.

I frowned but couldn't push myself away from her warm tight hug. I hugged her back with equal or even more happiness. I was so happy to be here. I finally have someone other than Cody of course, who would listen to me now but yes, there is one difference. Now I'll get advice as well which will either clear my mind or will fuck me up even more.

"I missed you way more, bro!" I said pulling away but still holding her. Alizeh frowned at me.

"Such a liar you are." Alizeh narrowed her eyes which were perfectly underlined with a thin layer of kajal and crossed her arms on the chest as her metallic silver bangles made a tickling sound. Her long black hair was left open and they were wet from her morning shower I guess. She was in her long black Kurti paired with white palazzo pants. She looked beautiful without trying. She's someone who can effortlessly pull off any look, traditional or western.