21𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 2

Start from the beginning

"I know, go ahead." Sheyaa mumbled into his skin, sending vibration through his lower body.

Kentrell began squirting all over Sheyaa's face. He was so embarrased but too weak to do anything besides hide his face in Blue's lower abdomen. To which he stroked his hair, helping his crying lover through his very intense orgasm.

When he finally stopped cumming. Sheyaa sat up and smacked his ass with all his might, while grinning.

"Ow!" Kentrell shouted while also sitting up.

Sheyaa got out of the backseat and went back to the drivers side to start the car back up. Jonathan reached under the seat and grabbed an extra pair of sweats he stashed under there just incase this happened. He helped Kentrell put them on since his legs went numb.

Before Kentrell could fully sit up again, the older pulled him into his lap, laying his head on his chest. One thing Jonathan nor Sheyaa didnt like admitting is that they loved cuddling. More than anybody would ever think. Thats all they did when no one was around.

The party was a bit of a way from their home so by the time they reached it, Kentrell was dead sleep.

Jonathan looked down to see him all balled up into him, looking so peaceful and innocent. He decided not to wake him up yet, so he carried him bridal style inside and up the stairs.

Once they reached the master bedroom Jonathan and Sheyaa shared. He threw Kentrell harsh enough on the bed to wake him up.

Before Kentrell could fully even wake up Jonathan got in between his legs, removing his sweatpants.

The second Jonathan's tongue flicked his clit he shot up looking confused.

"You thought it was over? Ha." Jonathan spoke lowly before dipping his head back down

Sheyaa slid in the bed next to Kentrell, planting a chaste kiss on his lips before starting a full makeout session.

While his lips were occupied Jonathan took that as a cue to go crazy. He rubbed his knob gently with his thumb as he slowly inserted his index finger inside. Kentrell being Kentrell he jerked up, trying to escape the pleasure just for Jonathan to grip his thighs and pull him down.

Sheyaa gripped his chin, pulling down his lips to release his warm saliva down the youngers throat.

Jonathan added a second finger and sped up his pace. Watching as his juices began pooling beneath him. Kentrell backing up again let him know he was going to cum so he removed his fingers to pull down his pants.

Jonathan's dick may have been smaller than Sheyaa's but he definitely knew how to work it just as good.

He slowly sunk his length inside of Kentrell, enjoying his signature tightness. After a few slow strokes he sped up to an animalistic speed. Digging deep as possible into the smaller man. Making the knot in his stomach already start to form

"You gon do that dumb shit ever again?" Jonathan asked out as he was drilling the boy

"N-No Daddy I promise!" Kentrell moaned out while grabbing onto Sheyaa for support.

"You gon stop being fuckin difficult and move in with us?" Jonathan continued to question as he fucked harder and faster

"I cant! M-My lease isn-." Kentrell tried to explain before he was cut off by a loud smack and a burning sensation spreading on his rear.

"Ion give a fuck! Im not askin no more im tellin you. You. Live. Here. Now." Jonathan accented and thrusted harder with each word.

"Yes Daddy! I'll move in!" Kentrell mindlessly agreed since the dick began scrambling his brains and frying his thoughts

"You gon have our fuckin kids too?"

"Yuh! All of them!" He complied not even thinking about the troubles of childbirth.

"Good. You can cum now baby boy." Jonathan slowed down a bit and focused on going deeper. He gripped the youngers thighs so he couldnt pull his classic move and run.

"Ahhh. FUCK! I-I cant handle it!" Kentrell screeched out as he squirted all over Jonathans lower abdomen. Embarrased once again he covered his face to which Sheyaa quickly snatched his hands down.

"Dont cover yo face. You too fuckin beautiful for all that." Jonathan said while burying himself deep as possible and finally releasing inside his warm abyss.

Kentrell was embarrased for the third time tonight. He didnt like compliments because no matter how hard he acted he was severly insecure due to his mother projecting her body dysmorphia on him.

As he felt Jonathan slid out he began closing his eyes until he was gently smacked in the face.

He looked up to see a devious Sheyaa now inbetween his legs smiling at him.

"I gotta get some too."

______________________________________

(1374 words)

Did yall like it?

Am i just repeating ideas?

Ik some of yall thought the book was over but i just have BAD writers block. Like i have ideas i just have a hard time writing them down.

Should i just end the book already and quit dragging it out?

Love you💜💜