Can't be......can it

It's been five hours that i have been locked in the room. I tried opening the windows but they where also locked. No one has come by here and haven't sensed anyone. I was sitting on the bed when I heard the door open. I got up and it was Levi. He had a smirk on and was standing near the door.
Asuna-"w-what do u want?"
Levi-"you"
Asuna-"what? I don't know what your planning Levi but once the vampire cancel hear what you did your dad wou-"
Levi-"they won't find out, they will just think you want to be with me instead of Kaname"
Asuna-"like I ever want to be with you! I love Kaname and no one is going to make me change that"
Levi-"is that so?"
Levi was getting near me and I was walking backwards. My back hit the wall and I was stuck. I didn't know where to go. He grabbed my arm and threw me to the bed. I tried to get up but he was on top of me now.
Asuna-"get off! I will never fall for you, I make sure everyone knows about this!"
Levi-"is that so? How would they know if you be in my control"
Asuna-"w-what do you mean?"
Levi grabbed my face and made me look at him. I tried to close my eyes but something was wrong. I couldn't close them, his eyes started to glow red.
Levi-"Asuna, once I snap my fingers you will be put to sleep"
I was about to push him off when he snap his fingers, everything went black
~Levi pov~
Good, she fell asleep.
Levi-"Asuna you will only love me and give your attention to me, once I snap my fingers you will wake up again"
I snap my fingers and she woke up. Her eyes where red but then went back to normal. But they won't that normal, her eyes kind of looked died.
Levi-"Asuna, who do you love now?"
Asuna-"I........I.....l-love..........K-Kana..."
Levi-"tch..... it isn't effective enough"
Dammit! She's fighting the spell. I decided to leave and try something out later. Till then I let her rest.
~Kaname POV~
Dammit! We haven't found Asuna and I'm starting to feel angry. I send everyone to look for her. I been trying to find clues to know where she is.
Yuki-"Kaname?"
Kaname-"hmm?"
Yuki-"have you contacted Asuna family?"
Kaname-"no, they can't know"
Yuki-"why?"
Kaname-"first of all they don't care about Asuna anymore and second of all they would just get in our way"
Yuki-"but what if they know something that we should know, they might not tell us but might as will try"
Kaname-"do u really think that they know something?"
Yuki-"I not really sure but it's a worth a try to ask, and I also called Zero to come help"
Kaname-"then...... once he gets here we go see her parents"
Yuki nodded and I went back to what I was doing. Asuna please wait a little, I decided to go to our room and looked in Asuna stuff to see what I could find. I managed to find a box but it was locked up. Why would Asuna lock up something?
~Asuna pov~
My head hurts, I open my eyes and noticed that the sun was up. I looked at the table and saw food there. How long was I out. I got up and walked to the window. I realized that it was a new day. The I looked at the mirror and noticed that I had a different outfit one.

 The I looked at the mirror and noticed that I had a different outfit one

It was something new too me. I would have never imagine me in a outfit like this. I senses someone coming and I hid under the bed. I saw feet's but I didn't know who it was.
?-"hmmm? Am I in the wrong room?"
That voice, that voice sounds familiar. Where have I heard that voice. It was a guy, he walked to the window. I could only see his back
?-" hey! Asuna are you in here?"
Should I get out? But what if he hurts me? Something is telling me to get out from under the bed. I crawled out of the bed and stood up.
Asuna-"w-who are you?"
?-"huh?"
Once he turn around, I couldn't believe who it was........

Asuna-"w-who are you?"?-"huh?"Once he turn around, I couldn't believe who it was

Asuna-"Kirito...."