"What the hell", I asked from my crouching position.

"I could use that hug now", veronica said as she hugged me, this is nice, her hugs are like a cloud, a big soft cloud, what?, oh right people are staring.

"Come on lets go to our next class", Veronica said as she grapped my hand and let the way.

Classroom english/poetry:

I was sat in the middle of the class right infront of Veronica, as we were listening to what some of the other students have written and now are reading out loud to the class, I would feel eyes on me, so I turned around and found the eyes of one Ethel Muggs looking at me, I gave her a small wave, she quickly gave me one back before she turned her head away from me, okay so am I the only one who gets serious stalker vibes from her?, just me?, okay then, Ethel walked up to the front of the class room for her to read to us, I saw her gently place a piece of paper on my book, the front said 'read later', so I just pocket the note, she was stood infront of the whole class about to read her poetry, "they put me in a wooden box, as I desperately opposed, but all my screaming was for naught, my mouth had been sawn closed, curled up in bed was just a girl, needing daddy's arms to hold her tight", Ethel read out, okay maybe my assumptions was wrong, maybe she is just a broken soul that needs friends, I looked back at Veronica who nodded her head at me, as the bell rang.

Riverdale high hallway:

We walked towards the student lounge, "so do you think Ethels okay?", Veronica asked me as we continued to look for Ethel.

"I dont know", I said, and stopped to think about it, "from the poem no, but she seems so quite",I said.

"Well maybe we ned to get her to open, maybe we can help her", Veronica finished as we arrived at the lounge.

Student lounge:

Veronica and I approched Ethel, "hey Ethel", we both said, Ethel looking up at us from her notepad to acknowledge we were there, we both sat down next to her "I just wanted to tell you how moved I was by your poem", Veronica started and I continued for her "yeah, its like you tappes into something really dark, but also something Pretty real", I finished as Ethel put the notepad down, "so not to intrude to much, is everything alright with you Ethel?", Veronica asked.

I placed a hand on Ethels hand to let her know it was okay, she gave me a small smile, "things at home aren't Great, my mom and dad are always fighting, but they won't tell me about what, its like this really bad thing is happening and i'm just along for the ride, nothing I can do to stop it", Ethel said, maybe Ethel Muggs aren't so bad.

"It like you're trapped in a car crash in slow-motion", Veronica started, Ethel gave her a nod, and gave my hand a squeeze, "yeah, I know the feeling, listen Ethel, its sound like you need some cheering up, which happens to be a special ability of mine, so if you're free tomorrow, come over for lunch and pampering", Veronica looked at me and then to Kevin before speaking again "Peter and Kevin will be there", she finished, Kevin and and just looked at eachother.

"What just happend?", I asked.

"Well we got sucked into the vortex of Veronica once again, why can't you say no to her?", Kevin asked.

"Well you're one to talk, you didn't say no either", I defended.

"Well I dont have a crush on her Parker", Kevin said, as he gave me a smirk.

"N-n-no I dont, shes my best friend", I said.

"Yeah, you look at her like Betty used to look at Archie", Kevin said and laughed.

"Yeah right", I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Aha I was right", Kevin celebrated.

"No, and just to clarify I have a girlfriend", I said, "suuure", Kevin said and went back to reading.