Chapter 15

It's been a week for Riku to have a summer vacation. She is bored because Tenn isn't home. Trigger is currently holding a concert in Okinawa since yesterday and will go home tomorrow.

"Aaa... why does Tenn-nii have to do a concert now when there is a natsu matsuri in the temple" Riku said as she rolling over on the bed

"I want to go, but if I don't permit Tenn-nii, he will scold me" she muttered while staring at the ceiling, "but I'm not sure he will allow me to go just like that" whine Riku while face down and punching the bed repeatedly.

She thinks about a way that might allow Tenn to allow her to go. When she didn't get anything, she decided to call Tenn and say it directly. She was not worried about disturbing her brother's work because he had already given his schedule to Riku.

She waited for Tenn to pick up the phone while lying down. As usual, Tenn will pick up the call after the second ring.

"Tenn-nii"

"Riku, did something happen? Why are you calling me? "

"I just miss you" replied Riku chuckled, "I didn't interfere your work right?"

"No, right now I'm resting. So... what do you want to talk about? "

"Why do you ask like that Tenn-nii?"

"I know there is something you want to say Riku"

"As usual you know before I even say it" Riku paused for a moment, "um... you know there is Natsu Matsuri in the temple near the house right?"

"....Do you want to go?"

"May I?"

"Are you going to go alone?"

"There is no one I can invite but yourself Tenn-nii"

"Do you really want to go? Can't you go next year with me?

"I want to go now Tenn-nii, it's been a long time since I last go to one, and you know that they don't hold it every year right? What if next year they don't hold it and not necessarily in the next year you can accompany me "protested Riku

He could hear Tenn sighing across the phone, "but it's too dangerous if you go alone Riku, and I'm sure you will be there until night remembering you really like fireworks"

"Come on Tenn-nii, I'll be fine. I can look after myself "

"Why don't you just allow her Tenn, she must be tired of being home" Ryuu's voice being heard.

"Ryuu is right, she must be bored alone at home. At least let her have a little fun" this time Gaku's voice was heard.

"Tenn-nii..."

Tenn sighed, "OK, you can go"

"Tha-"

"But if something happens, you know what I'm going to do"

"Hehehe... I know, thank you Tenn-nii. I love you"

Tenn laughed, "me too. Okay, I have to go back to work now. Take care of yourself"

"Okay"

Time Skip

Riku finished getting ready to go. Because she lived a little away from the big city, people there still wore yukata when there was a regional festival. Riku is currently wearing a red yukata, a gift from her brother on their birthday last year.

 Riku is currently wearing a red yukata, a gift from her brother on their birthday last year