Untitled Part 1

This is a story based on how finchel should have ended up just like rachel said. She'd come back and he'd be working at McKinley and se would say she's home then they would live happily ever after

Chapter 1

Rachel pov

It's been 10 years since finn put me on that train. At first I hated him for doing that to me, but know I'm kinda glad he did that because now I'm a star. Im fanny Brice in the revival of funny girl. Finn and I lost contact a few years after I came to New York. I have our whole future planned out. Now that I've experienced being a star I'm taking a break. Finns teaching at McKinley. I would go and visit and I would walk in those front doors, find finn and say I'm home!

I'm on my way to Lima to visit my parents and finn. When I get there I go to my old house to visit my dads. I knock on the door and Leroy answers. "Hi dad" I say. My dad stands there in utter shock. "Rachel!" "Hi" "Hiram get out here our baby's home." My daddy comes rushing out and strangles me in a hug. "Daddy....can't....breath" I say in between gasps. "Sorry sweetheart I just missed you so much!" My daddy says. My dad gives me a hug then I say "I have somewhere to go, I'll be back for supper." "K be careful sweetie" my dad says.

I pull up to the parking lot of McKinley and get a visitors pass. I have a feeling finn will be in the music and drama classroom. I walk down the hall and all the memories come flooding back. I go and stand in front of my locker and a bunch of more memories come flooding back. I start to make my way toward the music room and I hear Finns angelic voice singing don't stop believing. I walk up to the classroom and knock on the door after he finishes the song. I hear him walk towards the door. The door opens and I see him there in the door way with a class behind him. He looks so hot and in aw because I'm here. "I'm home" I say smiling. He hugs me really tight. I kiss him passionately and you can hear all the awes from the students in the back ground. I pull away and smile then say "don't ever leave me again" "I'm not going anywhere" he says.

He pulls me into the class room to introduce me to his class. "Guys this is miss rachel Berry. You guys probably already know her from broadway." He says. The class looks like they're dreaming. "Are these the new directions?" I whisper in his ear. "Yep" he whispers back. "Rachel and I were the captains of the new directions and we had amazing vocal chemistry." A girl with blond hair that looked like Quinn raised her hand. "Yes Beth" "do you think you could demonstrate?" It was Beth. She looked like a perfect mix of puck and Quinn. "I thought you guys would never ask!" I tell them

The music to faithfully starts playing and the first memory I have is when finn first told me he loves me.

Finn:highway run into the midnight sun. Wheels go round and round your on my mind

Rachel:restless hearts sleep alone tonight. Sending all my love along the wi-re

Both:and they say that the road ain't no place to start a family. Right down the line it's been you and me. Love and the music man ain't always what it's supposed to be

Rachel:ohh boy you stand by me

Both:I'm forever yours faithfully

Insert youtube link to song

Class: wooooo

Finn and I share a passionate kiss. It felt so good to sing with him agian. "You busy tonight?" Finn asks flirtatious in my ear, it sends shivers down my spine. "No why" "let me take you out!" "Meet me at my house at 7" I say jumping with joy on the inside, I act cool tho and try not to act like an idiot. Finchel really is endgame.