Chapter Three

Aaliyah Pov.

I sat in P.E.. I never had P.E a day in my life. I'm I looked around aggravated; stuck here with Jacob, Daniel, and Zoey Zuko. Zoey is a mixture of jacob and daniel mixed with a nicer yet calm version of them both. I felt like crying.. I hate these kids I swear.. I'm not fit to be with kids like this. Daniel and Jacob soon approached me in the bleachers, now what do he want with me.

"hey Aliya.. how is it going Aliya", jacob spoke trying to tick me off.

"That's not my name.. Jacob Latimore!", I yelled.

"Aye ma come down", daniel said winking on ma.

"I'm not a ma and I'm not your ma", I said looking him right in his light brown eyes.

"Not yet.. ", he said winking at me.

"Yall jocks with your bum kicks make me sick", I said while standing up and standing beside the P.E director.

"Okay class since Aaliyah will be apart of this class now on.. We have to do activities that involves ms.Aaliyah.", the P.E director said making me the meat to these vishes vampires of humans.

"We will be doing dance practice since it helps the work on the foot technique with Football.. Mr.Daniel, Mr.Zoey, and Mr. Jacob needs guidance with that for this class. So every Monday, Tuesday Mr. Daniel will do a show dance class with Aaliyah and Wednesday, and Zoey Thursday which leads Friday to football day...", The P.E director spoke telling the class about the events.