Shocking expirience (Jason x Reader)

You were in the stables, just minding your own business when Jason walked in. He walked past you, hardly a glance in your direction. Little did he know that you had some hid of attraction to him, like magnets.

However, it pretty much seemed like he repelled you, like the opposite side of a magnet.

Your pegasus shifted awkwardly and Jason's venti came out, Jason leading him. You stared as he walked by. He looked your way and winked a bright blue eye at you. You could feel your face heat up. WHAT was THAT? Did he just...notice you? Seriously? Who knows, maybe it was for my horse? Maybe he was a weird horse guy? 

...No...that sounded more like Percy...I mean, he could TALK to horses!

~time skip to dinner at the dining pavilion~

You sat with your siblings at the ______ table and your sister next to you braided your glossy ______ colored hair (you can braid short hair ;] ). Your ______ eyes flashed in the flickering flames nearby. 

As you finished your meal, your sister had already added flowers to your braid, making your hair a  (For short hair) lovely flower crown/ (for longer hair) braid like Rapunzel's (from Tangled).

You headed to the campfire and sat down with most of your siblings but there was a spot open next to you, which Jason slipped in next to you. You were stunned. Why would he want to sit next to you?

"Hey," He said, gentley.

"H-hi," You replied.

"You look pretty," He said and smiled at you.

You blushed, "Thanks, um, I'm _____, nice to meet you," You said nervously and gave a shy grin.

He laughed, taking you aback. "I know who you are, you're the girl from the stables, you have a nice pegasus," You grinned half-heartedly. Maybe he just wanted to come here to talk about horses?

"I came here to ask you something.....uh.....unrelated to equines." He muttered, as if reading your mind.

"Ok...." You replied, wanting--dying to know.

"What would you say if I called up a storm so the campfire would be cancelled, so we could...get cozy at my place?" He grinned, half jokingly. You were, once more, shocked. How was this going to go down?

"I think I'd be...intrigued," You answered, choosing your words carefully.

"Great!" Then he twirled his index finger around in the air and dark clouds formed overhead. 

"What about the barrier?" 

"It'll fall through, trust me," and it did. Tons of rain shot down and covered everyone, who were all scrambling for their cabins, in a nice layer of water--except for Percy and Annabeth, who Percy covered her up in his magical Percy bubble of dryness.

Jason picked you up and flew you over to the  Zeus cabin, Cabin I. 

It was big, and roomy, but not in a nice way...it felt empty, as if it were missing something.

"Here," Jason said, handing you a towel to dry yourself off.

"Thanks," but remarkably, you weren't very wet.

Once you dried yourself, you and Jason sat in front of his hearth. He leaned in close, and his lips touched yours. You felt as if you had a million bubbles in you, and you really were magnets. You fit together perfectly, and were difficult to seperate.