unlEss-

AHAHAHHA
ok i'm coming

ok bubs

–––

third person.

"Hello my lady." Zach said as Serenity got into the car, closing the door as she looked at him with a smile on her face, "You look very good in that outfit, wow."

"It's uncomfortable." She raised her eyebrows as Zach looked at her, rolling his eyes before she laughed, "What?"

"Not even a thank you? And you say i'm the three year old." He said before driving off, heading towards the nearest restaurant to get chicken tenders.

Once they arrived at the restaurant, they quickly headed inside and ordered their food before sitting down at a table.

"You're really pretty." Zach said as Serenity looked at him, a smile on her face as he was sitting admiring her, "Really, really pretty."

"Zachhh." She said, covering her face and becoming all shy, "Stop I feel embarrassed."

"Whyy." He furrowed his eyebrows, grabbing her hands and moving them away from her face, "Boo."

She laughed, pushing his arms away from her slightly, "You're such a child."

He shrugged and smiled just as their food got delivered to their table, where they then sat and ate as Serenity texted Treasure to let her know she left the party and was with Zach so she didn't have to worry about where she was for the rest of the night.

After their food, they headed back to Zach's car and ended up driving up a small road that led to a small parking lot on the top of a hill, where they could clearly see the city and it's lights.

"Treasure told me about this journal you have." Zach mentioned, looking at Serenity as she shot her head towards him, "It sounds cute."

"It's not." She said, shaking her head as she looked back out of the window, "It's really not."

"I made it when I was 15," She continued, "It was originally made to give to whoever was my soulmate but now looking back it's embarrassing."

"What does it have in it?" He asked, intrigued by the small journal he was told about.

"My dream wedding, dream family, dream dates, how I want to be proposed to, all this stupid stuff." She laughed now thinking about it, looking back at him, "You're never seeing it."

"Pleaseee." He stuck out his bottom lip slightly, "As your boyfriend I should be allowed to see it."

"Treasure hasn't even seen it." She raised her eyebrows, "And she knows everything about me."

"No fair." He moved away from her, folding his arms and looking out his window, "I'm not talking to you now."

The girl let out a huff, grabbing his arm and somehow managing to grab a hold of his hand as she kissed it, once she looked back up at him and realised she still hadn't gained his attention, she let go of his hand and sighed as she looked at the window.

Zach furrowed his eyebrows, turning around to see a sad look on her face. He immediately felt bad and fully turned around to face her, "Are you sad?"

Shaking her head, she looked back up at him and gave him a half smile, which didn't convince the boy, "Don't worry about it."

"You sure?" He asked.

"If I was sad I'd tell you." She told him, giving him a smile as she gave him a kiss on the cheek and then another on his lips.

Zach smiled and nodded, before he took once last look at the city and turned back to face her, "Do you want me to drop you off back at your apartment?"

"If you don't mind." Serenity said as he started up the car.

"As your boyfriend I want to do the most for you thank you very much." 

The drive back wasn't that long, and the whole time Serenity was building up the confidence to tell Zach that she loves him. She figured it'd be better to tell him than hold it in, and there was a small chance of him saying it back.

As they pulled up to her apartment complex, he stopped the car and got out of it, rushing over to her side and opening the door as she got out.

"I wanted to give you a hug." He smiled, holding his arms out as she wrapped her arms around him, "I love your hugs."

"I also love your hugs." She said, looking up at him as they shared a kiss, "Text me when you get home so I know you made it back safe."

He nodded and gave her another kiss, before grabbing her hand and walking towards the building with her, "Why don't I walk you up to your apartment."

"Zachhh," Serenity whined, stopping him from walking any further as he turned back around to face her, "You need to go pack for Europe."

He frowned, wrapping his arms around her waist and sighing, "Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"If you don't pack Jonah will be mad at you." Serenity said, shrugging and gently grabbing his face, "Go and pack, text me when you made it home safely."

"Yes sir." Zach nodded his head just once and gave her one final kiss before he walked back over to his car.

The girl watched him walk to the drivers side of the car and open the door, and just before he got into the car she decided to finally speak up, "Oh Zach, I have one more thing to tell you."

"Yes?"

"I love you." She smiled at him, folding her arms to keep herself warm and standing on her tiptoes as the boy smiled back at her.

"I love you most." Zach replied, giving her a simple wave goodbye as she went into her apartment complex, feeling much more happier than she had ever been previously.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

#cute
also do you ship yes or no
do you want a sequel yes or no