Leprechaun Love( A Niall Horan Love Story)

~Jordan Lynn POV~

        To:Boo

         From: Jordan

Hey boobear! hows the tour goin?

     I pressed send, and leaned back, shutting my eyes to rest. I couldn't wait to see Lou! I was going to surprise him and show up for the last 3 months of the Up All Night tour. And who knows? I might just happen to make very close friends with a certain l- a buzz interupted my thoughts.

From:Boo

To:Jordan

Don't you mean how leprachaun is?;) and its going good...... wish you were here:(

   My cheeks burned. Was it that obvious? I mean how could I not like Niall. With his amazing blond hair, blue eyes, and braces he was just so cute. I quickly typed out a reply to Louis.

Pshh...whatever! I might not miss you so much after all:) btw, dont text back, i'm going to sleep....Xxxxxx 

I  turned off my phone and got comfortable in the very uncomfortable buisness class plane seats. Since I wasn't Lou, I couldn't afford the facy shmance of 1st class. I really missed him. Oh well, I will see him in 6 hours. Time to get comfy....

~at the hotel~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I knocked on Lou's door for the 100th time.

"For god sake, what do you wa- Jordan! JL! Jords! What are you doing here?" Louis fired at me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Well you know how I love knocking on hotel doors at 1 o'clock in the morning" I teased, hugging him back. 

"Aww, I thought you got over that last month!" Louis winked, almost yelling the sentance in his joy. Before I could tell him to hush, the door across the hall flew open.

"What the hell Lou! It's 1 in the damn morning. Keep it- Oh, hi JL!" Niall said, finally noticing me. He came over and gave me a Horan Hug. I looked over to Lou to see him looking horrified. What the..? I looked over and saw a girl wearing nothing but a T-shirt at Niall's door.

"Ni, who is that skank your hugging?" she screeched.

Oh, hell no. she did not just call Jordan Lynn a skank. Wait a second, who is that bitch?