"Okay I'm worried here." Lisa says. "Because you were telling the truth."

"For a while back in 2018 I wanted to seriously harm the last surviving person who kidnapped me."

"Oh." Lisa says. "That makes it better."

"Do you still love your ex girlfriend?" Katrine asks.

"Yes and no." I say.

"Well that makes sense then." Lisa says. "It says it's undetermined."

"I don't love Maya like I would love a girlfriend, but I love her like a best friend due to what all we went through together." I say.

"Well that makes sense." Daan says.

"Does Daan know everybody you've slept with?" Lia asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Telling the truth." Lisa says.

"Do you know how many people she's slept with?" Jill asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Telling the truth." Lisa says again.

"How many people have you slept with?" Katie asks.

"5."

"Okay do you ever lie?" Lisa asks.

"There's no point." I say. "I'm hooked up to a lie detector so what's the point in lying?"

"Audrey......Do you think think there's a women in the world who could make you cheat on Daan?" Viv asks.

"No." I instantly say then everyone looks at Lisa.

"She's telling the truth." Lisa says with a smile.

"Alright." Leah says. "Now time for the sexual questions."

"Oh no." I say and chuckle. "This should be fun."

"Are you self conscious about the size of your package?" Leah asks.

"Nope." I say.

"Telling the truth." Lisa says.

"How big is your package?" Daan asks.

"I've never measured." I say.

"Telling the truth." Lisa says.

"I don't see that point in knowing." I admit. "I would explain why, but I'm not gonna say why in front of the team."

"HEY AUDI." I hear a voice that sounds like Emily Sonnett yell.

"What the hell?" I say then a computer is put on the table in front of me.

"I decide to call your aunts and have them ask you a few questions." Kim says.

"Hey Rugrat." Christen says and smiles.

"Hi." I say and smile.

I then notice all of my national team teammates standing around my Aunts.

"When did you guys get back from the match?" I ask.

"About thirty minutes before Kim called." Ash says.

"How much have you heard?" I ask.

"All of it." Ali says.

"Kim called us while you were getting hooked up." Kelley says.

"Oh." I say. "Do you guys have questions."

"A few." Tobin says.

"Alrighty then."

"Audrey how does your girlfriend already know about how many people you've slept with?" Ash asks. "You two have only been dating for like 6 weeks."

"A girl I went to high school with claimed her baby was mine even though it wasn't." I say. "Daan believed me, but I kept rambling and told her about everybody I've slept with."

"She's telling the truth." Lisa says

"Oh." Ash says.

"Is there or has there been anybody on the national team that you think didn't deserve their spot?" Kelley asks.

"Yes." I admit.

"She's telling the truth." Lisa says.

"I'm not gonna say who though." I say.

"Have you ever had a crush on one of us that are your aunts?" Alex asks.

"Yes.

"Truth."

"A few of you are the reason I knew I was gay." I admit.

"WHO?" Sonnett yells.

"I plead the fifth." I say.

"Is there anything you're keeping from us?" Ash asks.

"Yes." I say.

"She's telling the truth." Lisa says.

"What aren't you telling us?" Kelley asks.

"Well some of the things involve Mal's girlfriend." I say. "So I don't know if I should say on the off chance Mal doesn't know about the things."

"Does your girlfriend know?" Alex questions.

"Yes." I say.

"I know about most of it Audi." Mal says.

"Even about the thing that happened while Maya and I were being held captive?"

"Yes."

"See." Sonnett says. "You can tell us that thing then."

"Okay." I say then look over the Computer screen at Daan.

My girlfriend nods so I take a deep breath then look at my national team teammates on the computer screen.

"When Maya and I were held captive we were forced at gun point to have sex." I say.

"Right." Christen says.

"...I got Maya pregnant."

"WHAT." My aunts, my national team teammates, and club teammates yell.

"Maya has a kid?" Ash asks and I shake my head no.

"Whenever Maya started showing the people who held us beat her until she miscarried." I say.

I then look down at my hands and twiddle my thumbs.

"So yeah...That's one of the things I kept from you." I say

I keep looking at my thumbs for a while then I start removing the equipment on my body.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed now." I say once the equipment is off of me.

"Audrey wait." Kelley says then I shut the computer.

I walk past the team, head down the hall to my bedroom, enter my bedroom, change into my Mom's jersey and my boxers, then I get under the covers.

Sometime later the door to my room opens then it closes. A few seconds later my girlfriend lays on the bed in front of me.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I mumble as Daan wipes a few tears away.

"That's okay." Daan says. "The team left and I can leave too if you want."

"Please stay."

Daan smiles and nods then she disappears into my closet for a little bit.

A minute later my girlfriend comes back into the room wearing one of my UW shirts and a pair of my sweatpants. Daan then crawls under the covers and brings me into her arms.

"It's okay Audi." Daan says. "Everything'll be okay."