chapter 1

( Paige pov)

             My eyes widen of that thought I was scared. I didn't want this to happen to me! They came over to me with the biggest weird smile I had ever seen in my life. One girl grabbed both of my hands and started to twist them. I couldn't hold back and let out a scream of pain. But that brought me a kick to the head. It hurted me bad. Blood turned into ice cold when one girl came over to me. She gave me a phony smile and punched me in the face. She did it over and over again till, blood shot up and blood dropped out of my mouth. Falling on my clothes each second.
        " Looks like the big loser couldn't handle all of this and decided this is the spot she going to die in! " the girl said and her so called "friends" laughed after . I thought they were her minions instead of so called friends. I saw the leader girl whisper something to the other two girls ears. They giggled and gave me a death glare.
                   " HOPEFULLY YOU DID ALONE AFTER WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU RIGHT ABOUT NOW! " said the girl. The other minions followed like ordered by a queen. One, picked me up by the legs and the other by the arms. They swanged me around and threw me straight face first into a locker.

                                 All of a sudden, everything started falling into a void of black and nothingness that,
Nobody could reach me out of. Not even my parents or teachers. But I guess this is going to be my end after all.......

     Sorry for short chapter! Word count: 281