New Years

*Warning Violence*
Dec 31, 1982
Well Christmas has pasted, and not a whole lot has happened. The guys are going to be putting on a New Years show at the Whisky a go go, then heading back to their shit-hole apartment for a New Years party. They aren't playing until eight pm though, so I've got time on my hands to chill out in my apartment.
I really wanna redecorate my walls because there is nothing on them but white paint, how boring. I have an idea, I'll go to the record store that's two blocks away. I put on a Judas Priest t-shirt, black and white checkered skinny jeans, do my usual makeup and put on my red converse shoes. I grab my wallet and stuff it in my jean pocket and lock my door and head out. I know the record store owner he's a nice older dude named Joe Volcano with long grey hair with a beard and moustache, I've never seen him not wear a tie dye shirt and big circle sunglasses.
"Hey lady dude" Joe said sounding high as hell
"How've you been man?"
"Oh I'm just fine, you lookn' for something in particular?"
"Yeah I am, do you got any new posters in? I'm wantin' to decorate my walls."
"Funny you'd mention posters, new stock came in yesterday, they are in the poster case in the corner right there."
I thank Joe and headed over to the poster case to look and see all the vintage and new posters. I grabbed a Runaways poster, Alice Cooper poster and a The Cure poster, but then I found a Mötley Crüe poster and I obviously had to snag it. I brought everything up to the cash and payed Joe. I was feeling hungry I'm gonna go get lunch, a block away was this cute little restaurant that I loved going to. I ordered up a BLT and a cookies n' cream milkshake, it sure filled my gut so I headed home for a nap.
I woke up and looked at my clock, 4:00 pm, I still got time to put those cool new posters up in my living room. I haven't lived here long so I had basically nothing on any of the walls, it's definitely coming together.
I started getting ready for the Crüe's New Year's show, I put on a fishnet long-sleeve on and a black tight fitting strapless dress on the went to a little above my knees. Put on some dramatic yet elegant makeup look, I wanna look good for the party after tonight's show, and put on some black pumps and headed for the Whisky a go go with my makeup cart.
"Hey guys" I said entering the backstage area, they greeted me, and I started doing the guys stage makeup. I finished all of their makeup and they headed out to play for the audience. I just stayed backstage this time I just wanted to chill out before the New Years party.

     10:00 pm
After the show Nikki generously gave me a ride to the Mötley apartment, he told me to climb through the window because the door had been busted in sooo many times by the police. Doc really wasn't lying when he told me they were trouble makers, I rolled my eyes and climbed in as many people also followed suit.
The living room was cramped with many party goers, while the TV was on the news counting down the few hours until 1983. I went to the kitchen to find myself a drink, Tommy was there chatting with some dude and he noticed me,
"Oh hey Steph dude, want anything to drink?"
"Sure Tommy, can you mix me up a rum and coke for me?"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah man hold on."
He handed me a glass and smiled, I thanked him and took a seat at the couch, so I could sip my drink in peace. I finished up and put my glass on the kitchen counter and just then I saw this guy eyeing me up, he got closer. To be honest he was really creeping me out,
"Hey babe, you're looking pretty hot. Come here alone?
"Um, no."
"Well my name is Keith, wanna go to a room with me, honey?"
"Look Keith, I'm not interested. Please leave me alone."
"I don't think so", he grabbed my arm forcefully, nearly making me fall over. He forcefully walked with me attempting to bring me to a room, we passed a coffee table. Oh. Fuck. No. Now for what I'm about to do, you might say "Steph, why not scream for your life?" Well, it's super loud in here, everyone is high and or drunk off their minds, so that's my explanation. I got a burst on adrenaline and pulled Keith's hand away and pushed him down on the coffee table, which surprisingly didn't break. And stomped my shoe onto his back a few times. Some people were watching, some could care less and continue drinking or talking to their friends. But at least I got that creep off of me and he obviously left. Once that was over I tried looking for one of the Crüe members to talk to, I bumped into someone.
"Oh shit, I'm sorry" I looked up and it was Vince,
"Hey Stephanie, you ready for New Years it's in ten minutes."
"Wow ten minutes already." Vince lead me to the couch and I told him the whole ordeal with that creep Keith.
"Holy fuck hon, I'm sorry me or the guys weren't there. I feel so fucking bad." He put his arm loosely around my neck in a brotherly way.
"I handled it, Vince." I sadly smiled at him.
Me and him watched the TV

Five, four, three, two, one,
Everyone shouted "Happy New Year!"
Vince gave me a hug, and let me go soon after. I told Vince I should head home now, I didn't want to be home super late, plus I'm really tired. Vince called a Taxi for me and gave me ten bucks for the ride, I thanked him and left.

I got home, and got ready for bed. As I was trying to sleep I wondered where Mick was the whole night, he's been on my mind lately....

Thanks for reading. Just to let you know I'm not trying to make this really accurate and in future chapters I'll probably add some other people from different bands to make it more fun, and more scenarios. :-)