"Til' her legs both twitch"

He looked at me with sharp greenish blue eyes.
"Hey, you feeling alright?" His hand was now gripping my thigh. I swallow down and look at him, he's lovely. I look back down at my feet, trying to ignore my blush-hot face.
"Baby..you've been quiet, I miss hearing your words". He knows when I'm sad. It's just- my friend Jess doesn't approve of Eric. I love Jess, she's been my friend for the longest time, I just hate seeing her be snobby and hate on my happiness. She thinks He's a Satan-worshiper, but really he's a nice guy.
I'm lost in my thoughts, suddenly I feel a warm breath on my neck. I hum and close my eyes to feel the warmth of him. He kisses me, slowly placing kisses up my jaw and to my mouth.
"Baby"
Just hearing those words from him are enough to make someone go crazy. He licks my bottom lip for approval. We kiss. It was gentle and pleasing. He places me on him lap. We continue, he then stops. I look at him confused and on edge. I bite the inside of lip to stop from doing anything dumb to piss him off. He hates when I try to do anything when he's at this state.
He stands up and grabs me by my arms. He pushes me on against the wall. I wince in pain but it soon turns into to pleasure. He kisses my neck once again. He then stops to take off both his and my shirt. He trails down stopped under my collarbones. He sucked in the skin and bit. Leaving about 5 lovebites around my collarbones. He twirls my pant strap in his hand and looks at me. I nod in acceptance. He takes both his and mine off; leaving us both with one clothing item. He pushes onto the edge of the bed, I could feel the soft white material beneath me. He takes off both of our last piece of clothing. I cant help but look down at him. About 9 inches. Possibly more, if that's even possible. He smiles when he catches me.
"Can't wait, oh baby, don't worry soon you'll be screaming my name after your legs start to shake and you can't walk".