Tickle fight (Pip x Damien)

ابدأ من البداية

"um.. no, actually I'm not. I'm a Demon, Pip. why woul- !!!!!"

he paused and jumped mid sentence, letting out a rather high pitched noise similar to the voice he had when he was a kid as pip quickly poked his finger into his side a couple of times.  "Liar! I knew it!" he looked to Damien, who's face was already a cartoon-like shade of red from the embarrassment.

"Listen. Philip." he started, "I really don't think this is a good Ide- !Kehehahahah!!~"

he was interrupted yet again as pip's fingers danced up his side and ribs, only then stopping and pausing in their position. Damien curled away from Philip's hand, the electric feeling making him instinctively do so. "Aww! how cute!~" Pip held Damien's arm up with the hand he'd used thus far to tickle him with. He hovered wiggling fingers a mere inch away from the demon's underarm to see what he'd do.

Damien squirmed, leaning away as he tried to escape from Pip's threatening fingers. Watching them effortlessly move just above such a sensitive area, ready to strike, was already making him smile nervously. for once in his life he gave off the expression that made him seem happy. 

"Ph-Philip!!" He squeaked. I mean.. This was the kind of thing that could totally ruin his tough reputation back in hell! He covered his eyes with his free hand so he wouldn't have to see his hand so close to his armpit like that.

"Oh, but why are you so giggly?~ I'm not even touching you!! Surely you aren't that ticklish now, are you?" he teased, finally landing his wiggling fingers in Damien underarm, causing him to squeal loudly and giggle, attempting desperately to pull his arms down. Normally, he would be able to easily break loose as he was a lot stronger than Pip, but something about being tickled; it makes you 100000 times weaker.

"Eekehahahaha!" He twitched, trying to keep his cute uncontrollable smile hidden from behind his free hand "I- ihihiht tihickles! plehehase!" He really wasn't used to this feeling.  Growing up in hell with satan as a dad meant he really wasn't tickled much as a kid. Or as a teenager.

"my, my! Your even more sensitive than I thought you'd be!~" Philip teased once more, using that tickly hand of his to gently tickle Damien's other underarm with a few fingers, making it so he'd put his free arm down and quit hiding his smile

"N-nehahaha! Oh, you are so dead!!" Pip's plan worked, Damien pulling his hand down and away from his face, and allowing his attacker to see his reluctant grin. Philip stopped for a mere few seconds, hardest to escape, smiling back to his prisoner. Little did he know that Damien was already planning his revenge.
Pip ignored his threat, latching his hand onto his side and digging his fingers into it, causing Damien to squeal and once more lean away and buck, his smile and blush growing bigger.

"Yes, yes. whatever you say mr.squealy!" He continued to tickle his side, testing around at his stomach and hips and basically just going ballistic on the poor boy, showing no signs of mercy whatsoever.

"KehaHAHAHAHH okaHAy! YOhoHu wiHhn just stohahHEhaHAHAHP!!" gave up trying to get away, just letting his laughs and giggles spill out as he assumed his Captor to quit

Pip only smiled, he really liked hearing Damien laugh like this; even if it was forced, and let himself get carried away in the process.

Damien eventually, of course, regained his strength and finally pulled himself loose of Pip's grasp. he hugged himself once Philip was off, still smiling wide from the attack. He haden't  felt anything like that in a long time.

Pip climbed off of his boyfriend as soon as he was freed, moving back towards where he was sitting before. " You really SHOULD act happier you know, It's quite ador-." he stopped talking, noticing that Damien was giving him a look and inching closer. "Damien?" he gave the taller male a small smile as he tilted his head to the side, backing up slightly.

Damien let out a low growl as he got onto all fours, acting as if he were some kind of feral animal... or tickle monster.

Pip's smile grew to be a little nervous as Damien's shadow loomed over him, knowing that the demon was a lot stronger than he was. "Why are inching close- oh!pfft, hehahahaha!~"

Damien pounced onto him, already having him quickly pinned down with one hand, reaching under the shorter male's shirt and gently squeezing his tummy and sides with the other.

Pip immediately started squirming around as much as he possibly could, being the type to try and get away the moment someone tickled him. His giggle was gentle and soft

Damien felt the corners of him mouth twitch a little. he wanted to smile, but he also wanted to keep up this 'wild animal' act as he was attacking Pip with the power of tickles. he kept it up as best he could, spidering and prodding

"KEhahHhaHAHAH PleheHEhahase!" Pip pleaded, he was, granted, a lot more sensitive then Damien, who held much thicker skin as a demon.

Damien sped his pace up, moving up to pip's ribs and digging his fingers all over and around "Haha!! You just think about this the next time you want to tickle me!" he threatened. The raven wouldn't notice it now, but there was a small smile growing on his face.

Pip, however, did notice this. "Kahehehhe!NoHHahHaha nohahaet thhehhe!" 

Damien only kept going, showing off his sharp demon teeth and giving a small evil grin. he moved to Pip's underarms,  releasing his arms from his one handed pin and allowing some magic to hold his arms up and to let him now use 2 hands to attack pip with.

"ahAHAHHahHAHhANahaHAHAHAhAHAH" the blond clenched his fists and continued to laugh, giggle, and squeal out of his own control for a little longer.

the dark haired male slowed down a little bit, giving the poor boy a break as he slowed to a stop.

 Pip's giggling calmed down, he relaxed his posture a little bit, still twitching every so often as Damien came to a stop, allowing the magic release his arms.

"Who's the happy one now!?" Damien proudly asked. he still didn't even noticing his own little grin as he climbed off of Pip and stood up

Pip sat up, panting a little from the attack he had just received. "Oh dear, But Damien-" He stood up, folding his arms and looking back into those ruby red eyes, a hint of playfulness in his own just like before this little tickle fight of theirs.

"what."  Damien looked down to his boyfriend, folding his arms as a way of mimicking the shorter boy

"You're smiling." 

"Shut up."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I've had this idea cooped up inside of me for such a long time!! It feels so incredible to finally get it out of me. Tell me what you think in the comments and be sure to leave a suggestion if you ever get an idea you'd like to see me write! I love you all, and I hope each and every one of you has a perfect rest of your day!  <3