"CALL SOMEONE!"

"Yah!" You jump out of the bed and as you do Grayfia teleports into the room.

"I had a feeling. I could sense the energy." Grayfia rolled up her sleeves. "It is time My Lady. Soon a baby will be born." Then looked over at you. "As for you. Wakanagi Hospital. Call Zeoticus and Sirzechs and round up the house." She teleported Rias out of there to be straight to the hospital. Thank goodness too. No car ride. That means no cab, traffic, lights, or crazy decisions related to the road. Teleport and to a wheelchair and to the delivery room. 

"Alright." Your heart is racing and you need to remember everything from Zeo's book. This one is composure. You have to stay calm. "Alright. C'mon Zeo." You take a breath. "See you soon little Raven."

~~~~~

Time has moved into tomorrow. Then there was Issei who standing next to you. Passing another cup of coffee as you are in the waiting room just for an update. Everyone at the manor is probably skipping school for this time but taking naps. Girls can snuggle and have a nap together. Which is probably nice. 

Now they insisted for you not to be in the delivery room for a few reasons. Not so much a bad thing. But those hours and hours waiting there felt like days. Ordering food. Ordering food. Ordering food. Midnight snack is how it started out. Then breakfast. Now it is getting towards lunch. You mind and body thinking how could you be up so late when its actually tomorrow. 

Then the nurse comes out. You walk over and under the mask you can tell she is smiling. Just waiting to hear for that update. Seeing what it is going to be like.

"Sir? Would you like to meet your baby girl?"

"Yes I would." You nod and follow her in. 

The baby was now asleep as Rias was going to be able to hold her for a little. After so many hours of labor and then to see Grayfia in scrubs and Rias happy as ever aside the exhaustion is truly amazing. Seeing Raven cradled with a little bit of red hair on top of her head just like Rias had you lose it. 

"(FN)." Rias looked up. 

"She looks just like you."

"She's ours."

"That she is." You nod.

"Your turn to hold her Daddy."

"Daddy..." A silver tear drips. "Come here Raven." The nurse picks up the baby as you grab a seat next to Rias. Raven is passed along with instructions on how to hold the head. Raven opened her eyes and just starred at you. You gasped as you thought that she was going to cry as loud as you could imagine. But rather a baby noise or two and closed her eyes again. 

"She loves her father." Said Grayfia.

"Thank you for everything Grayfia. One of these days I will help you out and you won't know it. We're family. And this just adds to everything going on."

"That is does."

~~~~~

Rias had went to bed and stayed in the room. They cleaned all of the bedding and made sure your wife was ready to rest peacefully. Going to be here for another day or two just to check on how she is doing. Making sure both mother and baby are one-hundred percent before being sent back home. Akeno went to the school to give the news and pick up everyone's makeup work for tomorrow. Everyone else went home to relax before it was time to study. Then it was you looking in front of the baby room. Raven Gremory in the second section. Fourth in the aisle. Gave you a perfect look.

 "As long as I could remember I had lived in an orphanage. Outside that carseat I was put in everything I had was donated. Outside my school uniforms I saw many faces comes and go. Many different numbers as kid's names. People in and out in as little as a week to life like me. Wondering what happened and why am I here. Why would something so cruel happen to everyone. Not just me but everybody in there. Some sweeter than what your taste-buds could handle. When I found out you were inside your mother's tummy I thought everything for you. I wanted to fight and be the best I could be. Without your mother I am nothing. You are another reason for me to continue down my path. I don't care what it takes. You will remember me. I will be at every event. I will be there for anything that comes into your pathway. And Gremory or not I will be the best man I could be and a proud father so good I could write about it." You take a breath and nod your head. "Thank you for being the best gift this man will ever receive."  

~~~~~

What's most important about kids is really the family. A family photo is about the kids and who is behind them. The family that would die for them. What was nice is the manor got renovated yet again. This wasn't going to be the last time either. Not only did you have the first apartment in the house, but there was a nursery for little Raven. With a happy face and blue sparkling eyes with hand on the carrier, you and Rias fly up the stairs and into your new spot. 

Placing Raven down in her crib and looking outside the window to see the town from there. Rias hugged around and planted a kiss under your cheek. The two of you have gotten through so much as a couple and learned so quick with this marriage. 

"We're finally home and settled in." Rias was so happy. This was a dream to her. She is a happy wife and a mom. Everything she could ever want was all right in front of her. Thanks to you.

"That we are." You crack a smile.

"Taking a while to soak it all in. That's all Rias. I am under so many emotions. This is your dream and this is the dream I never thought I would have. Our dream is the same."

"Oh Love, I knew you were amazing."

"In Lightning, love, and now moving on to be the best father. It's just how it is right? Right?"

"(FN) you will always be my Pawn, lover, husband, and father of our child. We conquered all will do it some more."

"Always Rias. Always. I love you. And thank you for making me the best person I can be.

~~~~~

I haven't shed a tear thankfully and I hope everyone had enjoyed this moment just like I have had. This series is a foundation to my creativity and can't wait for more projects. For Monster Girl lovers, Yuri's, Quinns fans, and much more. This is a sincere thank you for all because without you all I wouldn't be an author. Thank you.

-AJ