Chapter 5.5 ( The missing bit)

Start from the beginning

“ Come out, come out where ever you are,” Another male voice teased the others laughing a little, just as they were about to open the door you ducked down between two counters clutching the knife close to your chest. The door was forcefully kicked open the back smacking into the wall clearly going to leave a mark, trying to hold in your cries of fear you pushed yourself more up against the wall hoping by some miracle it would open up and you could just disappear but of course that didn’t happen, “ I can hear your heart beat sweety, there’s no point in hiding.” The man mocked the footsteps inching closer to you, turning pale you just stared at the gap waiting for a head to pop around the corner. And it did. You gasped a little as a strong hand reached out for you and panicking you stabbed the knife into the dudes hand hearing him grunt in pain but just pulled the knife out like it was a splinter and right in front of your eyes the wound began to seal itself up, “ Bitch.”

“ Get off of me!” You screamed as the other man grabbed you pulling you out of the small gap, you tried your best to protest but they were just too strong and it was pointless. One grabbed you by the ponytail smacking your head back into the floor instantly knocking you out.

Smack.

A stinging sensation spread throughout cheek and you quickly snapped your eyes open a dull aching pain making itself painfully obvious as soon as you came back to consciousness, your right cheek was pressed up against the cold restaurant floor and your vision was slightly blurred although blinking a couple if times got rid of that.

“ Evening princess,” A familiar male voice said, trying to move you quickly realized your hands were bound behind your back by something rough. Probably rope. You feet were bound together too. You whimpered a little struggling against the restraints but with no hope, looking up you saw the women from earlier and another man kneeling in front of you grinning menacingly the other two men holding Ellie tightly in their grip. Your eyes went wide at the sight and immediately began to panic looking between the two monsters in front of you for some hint of mercy but there wasn’t anything.

“ Y/N what’s happening?” Ellie cried more tears adding to the ones already streaming down her cheek, you didn’t know how to respond and just stared completely in shock.

“ P-Please don’t hurt her. Hurt me, she had nothing to do with this!” You pleaded looking at the women from earlier who’s smile just grew.

“ Oh, were going to hurt you either way. She’ll get away if you tell us what we need,” The said standing back up turning to Ellie who was still balling her eyes out but now looking confused.

“ W-What is she in about?” Ellie choked up looking between everyone in the room then back to you. You didn’t say anything though not sure how too and just looked back up at the women.

“ What do you want?”  You asked trying to calm your nerves and seem some what confident although you were sure you were doing a bad job at it.

“ Who killed my brother?” The women hissed folding her arms tightly across her chest.

“ I don’t know. They said they were hunters...whatever that means,” You said half lying in some attempt they’d believe it, you didn’t want to stick the brothers and Jack up especially as they saved your life.

“ I need names,” The man beside her demanded also folding his arms.

“ I don’t know. They didn’t tell me.” You said still in a pleading voice and with that answer all of their grins grew.

“ Your lying. Bad decision,” The women said turning and nodding towards the two them holding Ellie.

“ No. No. No please don’t!” You screamed struggling about on the floor the skin around your wrists and ankles beginning to tear against the ropes, they all just chuckled watching the one of the men hold his hand up to her neck claws protruding from nail beds.

“ Hey what are you doing?” Ellie asked panicking and trying to pull her head away but the second man held it firmly in place. You shook your head and tried to look away knowing that they were about to do but not being able to bear it, of course the man wasn’t having any of it grabbing your ponytail again yanking my head up to face Ellie.

“ Stop it! Please!” You cried tears welling up in your own eyes but none of the monsters reacted the one holding his hand to her neck drawing it closer until the claws dug into her skin drawing blood immediately, the realisation of that was happening hit her and if was the most heart breaking thing you’d ever seen followed by a heart wrenching scream. And with that the werewolf quickly slashed his hand across her neck blood quickly pouring out of it drenching her uniform, you screamed your lungs out watching her body fall to the ground still writhing about her screams now a nightmarish gargling noise blood spitting out of her mouth as she tried to breathe but not being able too. Eventually, she stopped moving her body laying lifeless in a puddle of her own blood. You couldn’t even form words and just continued screaming out in anger and sadness tears completely clouding your vision.

“ Oh shut up will ya,” The man holding your hair spat letting go your head hitting the floor, you didn’t even get time to register the pain before you felt his boot collide with your stomach. The air was sucked out of you, rolling onto your side and curling up you gasped for air coughing loudly. And he didn’t stop, he kicked me all over, stomach, legs, arms and eventually a hard stomp onto your cheek. You were as wreck a metallic taste creeping into the back of your mouth your cried and sobs now just strangled squeaky noises. The guy lifted his foot again and just before it collided with you the door burst open, through your teary eyes you watched two people enter the room one immediately starting fighting with the monsters the other rushing to your side.

“ Oh my god. Y/N. Hey stay with me,” A voice said which even in your hazy state you knew was Sam’s, your felt something cool press against your skin a small slicing sound heard and the ropes around your wrists slacked your arms falling free, then your legs. He quickly pulled you into his chest stroking the side of your head brushing some of the dirt off it, you welcomed his embrace and cried loudly into his chest getting out the rest of your tears, “ Hey your ok, I got you.” You nodded and took deep breathes calming yourself down, once your breathing was back to somewhat normal and you rubbed he tears from your eyes seeing what was going on properly. Dean had already shot the girl dead and was currently wrestling with two of the men, the shot one dead in the chest but just as he was about the shoot the other the gun was knocked out of his hand spinning across the floor.

Suddenly, you were flung across the floor. Startled you turned to see Sam had been tackled to the floor by the last werewolf, the knife he cut the free with was knocked out of his hand and although he put up a good fight without out eventually the monsters hands ended up around his neck. He struggled to realise the grip his movements getting slowly by the second as the life got squeezed out of him, you watched in horror as the brothers got overwhelmed by these two monsters. You weren’t sure where the courage came from but you quickly reached for the knife ignoring the pain surging thought your body, gripping the handle tightly your ran over to Sam raising the knife up before plunging it hard into the monsters back with such force it went right through his chest. The man fell limp and Sam quickly pushed him off gasping for hair, you just fell back into your ass watching Dean kill the other man with a similar looking knife.

“ Thanks,” Sam said breathlessly rubbing his neck a little visibly in pain. You just gave him a half smile before your gaze dropped to the floor, you hugged your knees tight to your chest even though the pain of moving was unbearable. The room fell silent as the three of you stayed there, you could tell they were looking at the scene played out of front of them before their gaze landing back on you, “ Y/N?” Sam asked cautiously standing up and walking closer to you, “ Let’s get you back to the motel a-"

“ No. I’m going home.” You interrupted standing up ignoring the aching all over, pushing past him you grabbed your stuff holding back more tears that threatened to fall out and pushing the door open. You stormed all the way to your truck trying not to limp, you could hear the brothers calling out your name from the building but you plainly ignored it and got in your truck. You put the key in the ignition and flawed it out of the parking lot quickly driving back to your apartment pretty much going over the speed limit the whole way there.