Chapter 29-Save the date

Start from the beginning

And she drank it. And like it wasn't enough she attacked me and gave me to drink too. How many times I was near to be chocked in this team? One, two,... many times. Anyway let's go on.

Zar: So, do you feel any wittier princess?
Piper: You Seren, any difference?
Ark: Well I... I... isn't it a blank day?
Me: Nah. Same.
Zar: *in a sarcastic tone* Wow, it worked like a charm. Come on, don't spat it so much.
Piper: Wasn't she supposed to use the green nightshade?
Me: Wait, you are right.
Em: *to me* I'm sure you will be alright.
Jess: Chiiiirp. Chirp chirp.
Me: Alright, but if something happen to both of us, please Jess tell the bad news.

On the other side of our story, in the hideout, we had Doug and Choko watching over Tazma. It was very sad that I would leave Jess and the Assassin's dog at the hideout, but at least they had some company. Where I was going? Oh yeah, well, Arkayna and me weren't the only ones who were freaking out about the date. Malvaron was going up and down and the Assassin was waiting patiently for me to appear and he was sweating a lot. Of course Tazma wasn't supportive, not only for her brother but also for the Assassin. Rude. Also, fun fact, Arkayna made me wear a simple yellow dress, but still a dress, even if I liked suits more. Now that I think about it, I'm the only one who wears suits from the girls in this team. Anyway, with that dress you couldn't even recognise me. No, siriously, I was looking more of the Mysticon Hunter than Seren Silverbranch.

Mal: *to Doug* Not a chance. We reinforced it. She needs twice as her magic to blast out of her little winter *when seeing Arkayna*... *under his breath* wonderful. I mean... wonderland... I mean...
MA: Maybe you mean that they look amazing.

Then they both brought out a flower for each of us.

Ark: Thank you, it's beautiful.
Me: *sigh* I wish I could see it, but I can feel it and smell it at least.
Zar: *whispering to Piper* Yep, not a double date.
Taz: *in a fed up tone* Oh burf.

(Me: She was lucky I couldn't see.
Prox: I can already imagine the scene.)

Doug: Yeahy, it's finally happening.

Doug used his twinkle dragon and then created an arch with balloons and bells. Wait, what? Doug, not yet.

Mal: Not helping bro.
Doug: Sorry, the twinkly mare dragon can create a lot ot things from my imagination.
Me: Let me guess, where is the priest? Not that I want to pass right there.
Piper: That's still creepy.
MA: Wonderfuly creepy. I... I mean...
Mal: Look, just... keep your eye on my sister, okay?
Doug: We'll do, you can count on me.
Em: Have fun you cookie-kids.
Ark: You too.
Me: Have fun to the mall.
Zar: *in a visible confused tone* What? Where are we going?
Piper: *in excitment* To the elven-craft fair.
Zar: *in a sad and scared tone* No, not a craft fair. No. Please take me with you.

(Zar: The date hadn't even started and the whole room is laughing.
Me, Arkayna, Malvaron and River: It wasn't a date.
Me: But still you have to admit, you can make a lot of things out of that moment.)

Our first stop was at the Sky-pies to get some... you know... sky-pies. Every known couple had passed from that restaurant and we had to keep the tradition. We were all very nervous. We couldn't even spell a word. Just looking around at everything with silence, until...

Mal: *in a very nervous tone* That was pretty cool. You know, how you guys defetead Necrafa and all.
Ark: *in a very nervous tone* Yep, go twin dragons.
MA: *in a very nervous tone* You know... still I can't thank you enough for everything.
Me: It was nothing.
Ark: You almost went to die from Necrafa.
Me: Again, it was nothing... in front of what you did.
MA: Well... I can't say...
Me: You were more brave than Harry when he went into the Forbidden Forest to the Death Eaters.
MA: Wait, you watch...
Me: Oh sorry, I knew I shouldn't talk about a fantastic story like this.
MA: You are for sure a very intelligent Ravenclaw. I'm a Slytherin by the way.
Me: Finally, someone to talk about Harry Potter.